For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

im with the car right now. come buy the parts. 1990 civic hatch part ouy.

Old 02-24-2007, 03:53 AM
im a ricer!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb im with the car right now. come buy the parts. 1990 civic hatch part ouy.

like the title says, its a 1990 civic hatch, auto converted to manual (no shift linkage), and it is set up for mpfi. under the dash is a 93 da integra wiring harness, so its converted to obd-1. its a complete shell, minus motor ecu tranny and axels. it had a b18c in it, and still has the b-series tranny mount, and the back motor mount. still has a full header-back 2.25" exhaust out to an n1 style muffler. sounded goods as hell. windshield is cracked,(thanks to the assholes who stole the car). all the windows are still intact, except the crack in the windshield. it has full interior. has ebay black leather with red stitching steering wheel, (actually looks pretty good). driver seat has huge rip, but all the rest of the seats are fine. the body it self is actually in great condition. only one ding thats really noticable, the rest of the body is straight. it is primered flat black, and the tires have awesome tread on them. headlights are there, and it has jdm amber corner lights. will sell whole shell for 500 bux. its got a clean title, and its in hand. i will part out too. let me know what you need and throw me an offer for it.

the two motor mounts mentioned above will be 15 bux per mount.

i also have for sale, a 5" faze monster tach, with shift light, in great condition-50 bux.

dual gauge pod for an ef with air/fuel gauge and volts gauge- 55bux

dual gauge pod for dc integra-*sold*

autometer pro comp ultralite air/ fuel gauge- 30bux

faze temp. gauge-10bux

energy suspension motor mount inserts for an ef with a single cam(makes a world of a difference).- 20 bux.

if you need anything from the car, let me know and i'll tell you if i still have it.

813-298-7498- jeff. im with the car 10 minutes after i posted this thread, so im not gonna be able to check messages. if you have any questions, call me!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 04:23 AM
Cool Runnings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

will try to get at you sometime before you dump it.

She can pop it she can lock it ........ I'M IN LOVE WITH A HONDA

R.I.P. DELROY MANDERSON SR. 1-30-73 ~ 9-19-02

THE FEW
THE STRONG
THE BRAVE
NATURALLY ASPIRATED

TR "OLD SKOOL EF MEMBER" #05