For Sale/WTB Honda & Acura Strictly Honda Acura Parts For Sale/WTB

***nd Front Valance/lip For 99 Extreme***

Old 04-04-2006, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***nd Front Valance/lip For 99 Extreme***

Yes I need a front Valance(the front lip) for a 99 S10 Extreme prefere white but will settle for what ever color but can't be cracked has to be in decent shape.."DON'T POST A REPLY!!!l..I will "not" get it..u need to pm me "ONLY"!!..thanks
Old 04-04-2006, 06:48 PM
TR Shop Mod

im not sure that honda or acura made any extremes ?
Old 04-05-2006, 07:32 AM

oh I must have run across a smart ass..so I guess u are saying everyone in this forum only has honda acura parts posted...oh my bad...LOL..find something else to do..oh wow..lol
Old 04-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Rockin' 4 more Cylinders

Originally Posted by Cheeva316
oh I must have run across a smart ass..so I guess u are saying everyone in this forum only has honda acura parts posted...oh my bad...LOL..find something else to do..oh wow..lol

yeah you jackass , this is HONDA ACURA, you are a fucking idiot.

_Jake D
Old 04-05-2006, 08:11 AM
USMC

dude, this is the honda/acura forum, post this shit in the chevy forum.
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 04-05-2006, 08:29 AM
TR Shop Mod

Originally Posted by accord95
dude, this is the honda/acura forum, post this shit in the chevy forum.
+ 2
since there is a gm forum maybe ill go 2 honda acura and look 4 camaro ss rims u fuckin idoit. so why is there a honda acura forum anyways. so it doesnt get crowded with other car parts that should be in another forum. thats all i was tryin 2 say

Last edited by tranceologist; 04-05-2006 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:44 PM

Listen u fuckin peeps..u don't know how many times I have seen people post there ford,chevy, and whatever else parts in this forum..this forum gets the most attractions for parts from everybody..so if u guys wanna get all upset over a damn forum then be my guest..no sweat off my back..live on doin ya thing..get u no where for real..chill the fuck out for real..damn..lol
Old 04-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Rockin' 4 more Cylinders

there is never people posting ford and chevy shti here hoss. Fyi your pm has been returned.

_Jake D
Old 04-05-2006, 07:01 PM
USMC

Listen u fuckin peeps..u don't know how many times I have seen people post there ford,chevy, and whatever else parts in this forum..this forum gets the most attractions for parts from everybody..so if u guys wanna get all upset over a damn forum then be my guest..no sweat off my back..live on doin ya thing..get u no where for real..chill the fuck out for real..damn..lol
Cheeva316, tamparacing has a forum specificly for Chevy "parts for sale", "and want to by". https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/gm-sale/

if you post your request in that forum you might get a better response. i looked through your post and you never even posted this request in the chevy forum you went straight to the honda forum, strickly honda.

have you not been on the site for awhile or something? back in the day there was only ONE "for sale" forum, now there are 17 "for sale" forums.
TR happily married crew-member #2

This is the internet. You're just supposed to talk up whatever you do know as if you're a salesman for it. i.e. I drive a Supra and a Corolla therefore 2JZ is the greatest and so is the 4A and I don't care about anything else because it's all crap since I don't have it. I also have a stack of $20 bills in front of me, therefore 20>50 and 20>100 and 20>1000. $20 bill FTW.
Old 04-05-2006, 07:14 PM
TR Shop Mod

im sure the administors will agree on chevy pollution in the h/a furums
as carlos mencia would say de de de !!!

Last edited by tranceologist; 04-05-2006 at 07:30 PM.