For Sale/WTB GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn Strictly GM related For Sale/WTB

NEED 2.2l 94-95 Long block

Old 02-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Call me Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED 2.2l 94-95 Long block

like title says need a GOOD 94-95 2.2l long block only. Nothing outrageous in price, i have full motor with accesories so im not goin to pay extra for it even if you dont feel like taking it off. AGAIN its needs to be a GOOD long block assembled only, im looking to drop n go with little trouble. thanks
Old 02-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Boost junkie!!

good luck if you find a couple of them shoot me a pm im in the market myself.
there are two cars on the street "Rice" and "Nice". "Rice" is big wheels body kits and dirt slow cars. "nice" is a clean lip kit , nothing bigger than a 16"wheel on it. built motor and clean everything. "Its so nice not to be rice"
Old 02-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Call me Daddy

got one and already got it in and running. i have a long block. has bad head gasket. it ran but has a dead hole. it would be a great motor to rebuild its out of the car. lmk if interested.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:59 PM
Boost junkie!!

i have one in my truck but i think it either has a cam bearing or rod main bearing problem cause it drops oil pressure once it warms up. just outta curiousity what would you take for yours?
there are two cars on the street "Rice" and "Nice". "Rice" is big wheels body kits and dirt slow cars. "nice" is a clean lip kit , nothing bigger than a 16"wheel on it. built motor and clean everything. "Its so nice not to be rice"
Old 03-02-2009, 04:30 AM
Call me Daddy

gimmie $150, ive never had it to normal operating temp so i am not guaranteeing anything but a good rebuildable motor. i know that it misses really bad due to head gasket i didnt really see/ hear anything else that alarmed me and i was trying to avoid doing a head but the salvage yard i got a motor from sold me and engine and guess what leaked? lol so they paid for the head job. lol
Old 03-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Boost junkie!!

would you take 4 infinity 5x7's in pretty much new shape and a single shot break down hunting pellet rife with nite sights,scope and laser site?im low on cash and from where im located to st pete is a three hour trip
Old 03-04-2009, 05:12 AM
Call me Daddy

im down for whatever. pm me what you wanna do