For Sale/WTB GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn Strictly GM related For Sale/WTB

2000 Chevy Silverado 2wd Ext Cab Vegetable Oil Free Gas

Old 11-21-2008, 05:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Chevy Silverado 2wd Ext Cab Vegetable Oil Free Gas

Open To Trades Of All Kinds. Cant Bag It Out on AirRide Easy Because Of Swap having custom crossmembers and things.

2000 Chevrolet Silverado Ext Cab Short Bed. Will take $1100 off asking price if you dont want the wheels. The truck has a 1985 Mercedes 300SD Engine & Transmission swap. This swap looks and runs like factory. The truck is an automatic and with the swap you can NEVER HAVE TO BUY GAS EVER AGAIN. This truck can either run on 100% PURE RECYCLED VEGETABLE OIL or Diesel. You can even mix the two it does not matter. There is nothing special to do you can pump the veggy oil directly into the tank no start on diesel stop on diesel, start and stop on vegetable oil if youd like.

This means free gas FOR LIFE. All the rumors of having to pay restaurants for there dirty oil is only true if you go to the same restaurants everyone else does and even then its only cents a gallon. However if you goto restaurants that are actually not major places they have hundreds of gallons dying to get rid of it. You can get it and filter it yourself using a one shot filtration unit which lets you pump dirty oil to clean oil into your tank at around 10gallons a minute.

This truck holds 30gallons so at 24mpg my normal tank lasts around 700miles. And when your running on 30gallons of free oil it feels even better. On the other hand if you dont want to collect your own oil instead of paying for diesel I can provide many numbers of people who deliver prefiltered oil for only $2gallon.

The truck was tinted about 3months ago 5% professionally on all windows the windshield has a strip across the top. It is painted 2007 Dodge Viper Blue. It has a plastic bedliner and 22" status wheels that are only 2months old that are over $2000 alone. The interior is cloth and it does have a backseat with leg room. Both half doors open. New Pioneer headunit worth around $300.

The engine is a 1985 Mercedes 300D with around 78k miles when it was swapped in about a year ago. The truck has a few minor no brainer problems. The rpm guage does not work, there is a sensor in the engine compartment that unscrews, you can hold it in your hand its by the battery. The sensor can be purchased on ebay for $35. Its not necessary however if you like all your guages to work its a cheap fix, its worked before but the mercedes rpm sensors are known to go out after a while. The Speedometer sensor also needs replacing. It worked after the swap, the mercedes tranny was drilled a little bit more to fit the stock Chevrolet speedometer sensor. It unbolts from the transmission with one bolt and the new one pops right back in.

Great investment, Im going in the military so I wont have the need for this truck unfortunatly. It has always been great for me. I also have a 6" suspension lift I could include for a little extra it was installed on the truck but I took it off for sale and selling it seperatly. I put pics of both lift and stock height.

813 784 0665 Town N Country Tampa $5500 OBO

Joey E-THUGGIN It Up On TR. Rep For his Keyboard Ninja Skillz Yo.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:55 AM

ttt

Old 11-25-2008, 03:09 AM
Android Junkie

Wow this is pretty sick never seen anyone swap a merc'd diesel into a truck (not that I look a whole lot at trucks though) but thats pretty awesome. I'd sell my vw for it if I didn't owe so much on it.
Old 11-29-2008, 06:47 AM

ttt

Old 12-13-2008, 05:51 PM

ttt make an offer. thinking about selling it for w.e to buy a new car and need a down payment