For Sale/WTB GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn Strictly GM related For Sale/WTB

Moser 12 bolt for 93+ F bod, BMR suspension, parting out 99 SS

Old 04-20-2006, 01:11 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moser 12 bolt for 93+ F bod, BMR suspension, parting out 99 SS

I am selling EVERYTHING off the car. But I am starting with some simple stuff. Here is a list. Some of this is for local pickup only. Please ask about shipping.

*Moser 12 bolt rear with Richmond spool and 4.11 gears. Has Lower control arm relocation backets custom made with 4 holes to get the LCA angle correct. Also has Rear girdle "Ultimate 12" with preload hardwware. Can be equiped for 3 channel abs if you get the Eaton posi with the reluctor on it. . Also has the Sway bar brackets welded on......$1750 With BMR EXTREME sway bar $2000

*BMR EXTREME rear sway bar...will go great with above 12 bolt. If someone wants both the 12 bolt and sway bar ill do both for $2000. Sway bar alone $300. They are $430 new.

*NX wet kit...or dry, Almost new..only used about 10 times. COmes with 15 lb NOS bottle with superhighflow valve and pressure transducer in the bottle for the heater, heater element/switch and large pressure gauge in bottle as well. Also comes with dynotune purge setup....$525

*FJO nitrous pressure gauge...go to FJORACING.com to see what it looks like. Very accurate digital gauge.....$125

*Autometer ultralite fuel pressure gauge....work great. they are $200+ new....great deal at $140

* Autometer tach...$70

*custom Tq arm with cross brace that mounts to BMR boxed subframes. similair to the madman setup. The front Tq arm mount also has integral DS safety loop and has 4 mount holes. Fully adjustable. Beefiest TQ arm I have ever seen for an F bod. Includes BMR boxed subframes, Tq arm, Tq arm crossbrace with integral DS loop. Has notched center to also allow space for an exhaust to go through. You can get a normal Y pipe to go through there with minimal modification.....$600

* Real SS hood that has been lightened and setup for front hood pins so the latch and prop rods can be removed. Save approx 20 lbs. hood paint is in decent shape with minor rock chips....$250

* T tops, good shape no leaks....$75 each

*coils....$125

*Lokar LS1 oil dipstick....$40

*228/234 comp cam....will get specs later...something like .578/.595 on a 114 lsa...$300

*starter...less than 1000 miles on it...$100

*NOS quick release, aluminum, hinged bottle brackets X 2...$60 each

*Throttle body with electronics...$100

*Pacestter headers with custom Y pipe and Magnaflow exhaust with quad tips...local pickup and Ill sell all for $400

*Center bolt valve covers...$50

*Walbro 255 lph intank with hotwire kit...will include the whole fuel bucket with fuel level sender...$125

*FMS 42 lb injectors...$175

*LS6 oil pump...$75

*Rollmaster double timing set..barely used...$70

*Grant steering wheel and conversion mount...$50

*headlights, not perfect but finctional...make offer

*Alternator from a vette, less than 5000 miles...$125

*water pump...$50

*PS pump...$75

* F body oil pan...$200

*ARP crank bolt...$20

*B&M shifter T handle...$15

*almost new MAF and whisper ported MAF ends....$75

* 5 point harness X 2 with twist camlock release...$75 each

* custom intake with dual dry nozzles and plumbing, BMR radiator support
I made this intake so I could bypass the MAF for a good speed density setup. It will work with the MAF though. Ill include the dry nozzles, fittings and radiator support. I never tried fitting this with an AC condenser so if you buy it with the hopes of fitting it on a car with AC your on your own. I dont know it it will fit. Not likely. The top was polished and could use another good polishing. You could also put wet nozzles in the nozzle holders in the sides. Ill take $275 obo.

Local sales will be given priority. Some stuff still needs to be removed and may take up to two weeks to remove and arrange for shipping. Ask for details.

Still have a ton more such as body panels, dash items, stock gauge cluster, etc. Need something ask. No interior body panels.

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 04-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Precision Motorsports

Hey Al, if your gonna get out of racing, why are you selling T-tops and Hood, why not return car to stock and sell the car?
Tuned by Precision Motorsports
Old 04-20-2006, 09:08 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

its actually worth a ton more parting it out...even at quick sale prices for the parts. The car is only worth around 9500 but if I part it out it will be a few thousand more.

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 04-20-2006, 09:39 PM

Pacestter headers with custom Y pipe and Magnaflow exhaust with quad tips...local pickup and Ill sell all for $400
Are the pacesetters long tube? Race style or year specific? Are they painted or coated? Is the magnaflow muffler only or is it a catback? Very interested.
How many miles are on the injectors?
Old 04-20-2006, 10:05 PM
Has V.I.P in HELL!

hey al put the car on racingjunk.com whole.i will say u could get 14k for that car complete man or more.

ps i want the tach and one cam lock belt..but i wont be able to get it tell probley monday seeing how i'm going to be at my condo this weekend spending time with my family
Old 04-21-2006, 05:10 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

you selling the entire shifter assembly or just the knob?

"Does this look like a piece of crap to you? Like them spinnin' tires do you?"
Old 04-21-2006, 09:26 AM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

Originally Posted by lostpatrolman
Pacestter headers with custom Y pipe and Magnaflow exhaust with quad tips...local pickup and Ill sell all for $400
Are the pacesetters long tube? Race style or year specific? Are they painted or coated? Is the magnaflow muffler only or is it a catback? Very interested.
How many miles are on the injectors?

Pacesetters are longtube non emmission, year doesnt matter as long as its an fbod. The Magnaflow is a catback. The Y pipe was altered slightly to fit by my tq arm. They WERE painted black from Pacesetter. But within 1 minute they turned PURE WHITE with some black splotches...lol. Anyways they will be sandblasted and resprayed with tthe 1600 degree high temp stuff....that has worked much much better for me.

Injectors are spoken for

Old 04-21-2006, 09:27 AM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

the shifter was sold with the tranny setup. The knob is what I have FS.

Old 04-21-2006, 09:31 AM

I will take the exhaust. PM sent
Old 04-22-2006, 01:13 AM
Too Much is ALMOST Enough

So after you part out the car what are you gonna do with the shell?