For Sale/WTB GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn Strictly GM related For Sale/WTB

G-bodys for sale Clearing projects!

Old 12-02-2005, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G-bodys for sale Clearing projects!

Ok heres teh deal..I ahve way to many unfinsihed/untouched projects and its time to clear everything out..Plus I need some $ to spend on Christams presents..So here it goes:
(All cars need some body work nothing major but small rust sports are expected)** ALL CARS HAVE TITLES AND I CAN TAKE PICS AS WANTED!!***

1.1979 Monte Carlo:305 3bbl stuck valve ran and drove needs brakes also but i purchased pads tehy are in cluded..lol interior needs work good parts car does have Lift springs on it for 23" rims EASILY:looking for $400obo which is about 450 more then I have into the suspension alone(manuals locks windows column shift)Car is White

2.1984 Cutlass Supreme No engine or tranny..Blue on blue on blue..Needs a little body work power windows and locks unsure of working condition,a/c worked before engine was pulled still intact.:$200 obo

3.1981 Buick Regal V6 white with green int.a/c worked in the car engine had knock was going to remove for a 350..engine harness is mostly unplugged but all still there,was told there is a GNX Cam in it but again not sure thats what original owner told me:$350 obo

4.1984 Monte Carlo Ls:has 1988 Euro nose,isn all primer shaved handle and trunk locks 90% body work done only thing it needs is electrics for the locks and front pass fender finsihed strong running 305 recently tuned up emissions system romved headers capped working a/c brown interior bucket seats floor shifter great project that was to be finished but body shopped closed so i got fucked..but would be great start to a good solid project no rust at all maybe minor surface rust from sand spots but nothing that paint wont fix!! interior is 98% flawles just very dusty:$600 obo

5.1985(?) Caprice classic 2dr coupe:1990 euro nose and rear strong running 350 from a 80's suburbon(from what previous owner stated)it is lifted for 23"s has cut fenders up fron for turnin radious I replaced the nose front fillers hood drivers door(has saggy hinges needs replaced) and teh euro rear end,needs paint and some tlc but a very strong running and driving car..have everything to due tune up which more than likely i will do this weekend this car I am unsure as of yet if i want to sell but im askin $800obo for this

Thats about it PM me if SERIOUSLY interested I can take pics if wanted..All prices are BEST OFFER..I have alot more into all of them then asking but they are not gold and I need them gone..Thanks guys

I love you bro you wont ever be forgotten!!

RIP Kevin Gonzalez Slo_SI
Yall take care of us... we will all see you in better times.

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 12-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Call me Daddy

Ttt
Old 12-11-2005, 03:18 PM

Pics will be up 2mrrw!!!

PM me for all your paint and auto body supply needs. . "Everything but mixed paint." Specializing in Outrageous and House of Kolor Products. .cheaper then anyone else guaranteed!!
Old 12-13-2005, 07:21 AM

Pics:1 of each..lol

Old 12-13-2005, 07:31 AM

caprice

Old 12-15-2005, 05:12 PM

Does The 79 Monte Carlo Run? If It Does Email Me With Your Phone Numer..ill Check It Out
Old 12-16-2005, 05:57 AM
Call me Daddy

the 79 runs and drives but with the valve being stuck or whatever it isnt the best.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:11 AM

I Want One Ttt
Old 12-20-2005, 11:17 AM

Default how much...

how much for the motor and tranny and the lift kit off the caprice... if yer willin to part, or how much you willin to take for the whole car?
The time now is 04:19 AM. got a minute?

aim sn---JDMefCRX90
Old 12-20-2005, 12:46 PM

not partin price is at the top of the post..lmk or PM me with an offer