For Sale/WTB GM - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Saturn Strictly GM related For Sale/WTB

1986 Monte Carlo LS must go

Old 11-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Area Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 Monte Carlo LS must go

I posted this before but I need the money. Any one intrested PM me Mods are:

Engine: 350 .030over. Forged flattop, pistions stock rods, new crank Hi.vol Hi.Press melling oil pump. moroso 7pt oil pan with windagetray ARP main,rod,head bolts. ARP oil pumpshaft. crane roller rockers. harden pushrods.
cloyes (noisy)timing grear.
Performer RPM Intake portmatched to 305 PnP heads. 1.94I 1.60E SS valves. head has gide plats and screwin studs. new valve seats and gides. also have stud girdle for the rocker arms. Victor Jr high flow water pump.(Have papers)
MSD 6A box w/ blaster 2 coil

Tranny: 200R4 built by John at AAA trans world. (Have papers)
3000stall TCI streetfighter converter. new Ujoints stock drive shaft.
B&M mega shifter B&M trans cooler

RearEnd: out of an 1988 SS 3.73 gears with an open diff

Gauges:autometer Phantom gauge 3 3/8" 160mph programable speedo(needs sending unit) 3 3/8" Phantom gauge 10k tach. Both indash where the stock gauges would go. 2 1/6 oil press,fuel level,temp all are Phantom gauge except oil press.

Exhaust: 2.5" dual stright pipes with flowmasters that dump out in front of the diff.

Suspenstion: Eibach sportline springs, lakewood drag shocks(need to replace with street shocks) F41(SS) sway bars and front end connectors

Int. is not in the best shape. the back seat has been taken out, I was gonna put a roll cage in. also the ALL A/C parts have been removed even most of the ducting. The body is primered and has RR qtr panel damage. Fenders and doors are rust free. This was to be a weekend track car, I started this project in high school but with high gas prices and limilted funds (saveing to move out) I need to see it.

I lost track of what I have invested w/ buy the car, but I would say about 8k
I'll take 4200 OBO
Old 11-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Area Man

TTT Also forgot to add its been balanced ,fluidampr harmonic balancer(not SFI) and a heavy duty flex plate that is SFI approved
Old 11-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Precision Motorsports

Just interested in pics. thanks
Tuned by Precision Motorsports
Old 11-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Area Man

Just intrested in Pic?? Thanks for the bump but theres ton's of montecarlo pics online
Old 11-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Area Man

Bump.