For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

WTB: 93 Cobra rear bumper

Old 11-28-2010, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 93 Cobra rear bumper

Updated 12/20/2010

The rear bumper cover on my 93 GT is sagging. My Wife called it a droopy butt today. (Sigh).

Looking for a 87 - 93 GT or Cobra rear bumper cover. Also looking for 87 - 93 GT or Cobra side skirts. Just the side skirts under the doors. I dont need the front fender extensions or the door moldings.

I'm looking for pristine examples only please. I'll pay top dollar if you have clean parts.

Thanks,

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"

Last edited by Hurstmeister; 12-20-2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old 11-28-2010, 02:16 PM

hope u find them
id like to get the rear cobra bumper someday
Old 11-30-2010, 09:47 AM

Still looking.

I'll pay $300 - $400 for clean side skirts and the rear cover together (Depending on condition).

Edit:
If I cant find the Cobra pieces I will take good GT parts instead. Same thing though,.. must be in pristine condition and I will pay top dollar. I have cash in hand.

Hurst

"We all heart the Hurst"

Last edited by Hurstmeister; 12-03-2010 at 11:06 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Bump

Hurst

"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 12-20-2010, 06:38 AM

Ttt

"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 12-20-2010, 06:49 AM

these parts are hard to find i sell my cobra body kit (no front bumper) off my coupe for 1200 bucks but it was oem and in great cond the oem rear bumpers go for 300-400 alone and i seen the skirts go for 400-500 on ebay but this is oem stuff parts are super rare.

here is your best bet
https://www.cervinis.com/search.aspx...ustang&body=GT Hatchback

https://ssl.catalog.com/~nicolas/bod...main.htm#co700
Old 12-20-2010, 08:07 AM

Yeah ABC is about the cheapest I can find that has urethane OEM style parts. If push comes to shove and I cant find anything local before the car goes in for paint I will have to order through them. LQK wants $300 just for a rear GT cover. If I'm going to pay that much I'll just order the 93 Cobra skirts and rear cover through ABC.

Hurst

"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 12-20-2010, 08:13 AM

yeah the abc stuff fits good i had a abc front bumper on my car with the rest of the oem cobra stuff and the fit was great but the oem stuff fits the best but the cost is nuts have you looked into the other body kits i think the cobra rear and sides are the best looking but the Stalker Front Bumper Cover that abc sell is one of the nicer fronts i think the gt bumper is to old school and adding the cobra grill helps but the Stalker Front Bumper Cover is tits with the rest of the car cobra it will look really clean.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Pshull727
yeah the abc stuff fits good i had a abc front bumper on my car with the rest of the oem cobra stuff and the fit was great but the oem stuff fits the best but the cost is nuts have you looked into the other body kits i think the cobra rear and sides are the best looking but the Stalker Front Bumper Cover that abc sell is one of the nicer fronts i think the gt bumper is to old school and adding the cobra grill helps but the Stalker Front Bumper Cover is tits with the rest of the car cobra it will look really clean.

I dont really like any of the aftermarket designs. The only reason I want to use the Cobra rear cover is so I can use tail pipes. If I stay with a GT cover I'll just dump it after the mufflers.

The side skirts I have now are warping up top where its supposed to lay flat to the body. And the rear cover has a wave in it. Normally I would use a heat gun and try to fix it but it will never be like new and with the money I'm spending on body work and paint.. it would be pretty stupid to reuse bad moldings and covers. There is no cheap way to do a car correctly. I started out trying to keep everything under $5000. Now I'm looking at almost $9000 and thats not including wheels and tires.

The little nickle and dime parts that need to be replaced are killing me. The junk people are selling on craigslist is a joke. I asked this guy for some better pics of a hood he has for sale and he sends me cell phone pics the size of postage stamps. He's located in Jacksonville,.. I'm not driving all the way up there just to find out the hood has nicks and cracks or is hacked up. I really dont want to spend $600 for a new hood,.. but it looks like thats my only option for that as well.

Hurst

"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 12-20-2010, 10:39 AM

Yeah I hear you there were some guys on here trying to sell parts that need work for more then new parts I was talking to a guy that wanted 200 for a cobra front bumper that needed work and I got a brand new one shipped for 185