For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

wtb 94-98 cobra or 2001-2004 gt 6-7k

Old 08-06-2010, 06:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtb 94-98 cobra or 2001-2004 gt 6-7k

looking for clean and low miles must be a 5spd.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by stealth gt92
looking for clean and low miles must be a 5spd.
how much you looking to spend.i got a friend with a 95 real cobra with 347 turbonetics turbo a shit load of stuff done to the car.full suspention aerospace brakes a shit load more part thats just the basic stuff.also tko 500 tranny

i know it sayd 6-7 k but just asking cause maybe you have more to spend.if its something you might want i can get a complete list of whats done to the car lmk

357w s475 turbo Hughes powerglide

Last edited by st pete chad; 08-06-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:24 AM

Dont blow your whole wad on what ever you buy.

Chances are what ever you buy will have some issues that will need money to either change/fix to accommodate what you need or to repair because its on its last legs.

I spent 3 months looking at cars for my son. I looked at well over 30 cars. Its absolutely amazing the BS that people spew out of their mouth. Any car that is not stock and the owner claims to have work done,.. demand receipts for at least the crucial parts. If the work was done legitimately then they will still have the paper work. I still have paperwork from cars I dont even own anymore. If someone can not verify whats in the car,.. just walk away. As hard as it may seem. When the deal is too good to be true,.. it usually is. You will also discover that most people dont really know what they have in their car. And sometimes those are the ones you can get smoking deals from when you look and see expensive parts and the owner has no clue.

Keep some money left over to cover your back.

As for your price range. There are some really nice cars out there in that price range if your willing to travel. I have a truck and car trailer. For the cost of gas money I'll go with you to pick anything up within a 200 mile radius of Tampa. That will cover everything from Miami up into Georgia and southern Alabama. Anything farther and I would ask for $100 to help cover wear and tear on my truck.

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"

Last edited by Hurstmeister; 08-06-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Hurstmeister
Dont blow your whole wad on what ever you buy.

Chances are what ever you buy will have some issues that will need money to either change/fix to accommodate what you need or to repair because its on its last legs.

I spent 3 months looking at cars for my son. I looked at well over 30 cars. Its absolutely amazing the BS that people spew out of their mouth. Any car that is not stock and the owner claims to have work done,.. demand receipts for at least the crucial parts. If the work was done legitimately then they will still have the paper work. I still have paperwork from cars I dont even own anymore. If someone can not verify whats in the car,.. just walk away. As hard as it may seem. When the deal is too good to be true,.. it usually is. You will also discover that most people dont really know what they have in their car. And sometimes those are the ones you can get smoking deals from when you look and see expensive parts and the owner has no clue.

Keep some money left over to cover your back.

As for your price range. There are some really nice cars out there in that price range if your willing to travel. I have a truck and car trailer. For the cost of gas money I'll go with you to pick anything up within a 200 mile radius of Tampa. That will cover everything from Miami up into Georgia and southern Alabama. Anything farther and I would ask for $100 to help cover wear and tear on my truck.

Hurst
i agree 100% but my boy mario his cobra has eveything done to it.only weak point in mt mind is that its a 347 DSS block.this car im talking about has more shit them my project build.hes selling it cause it wants a big suv.anyways if its something you might want let me know,i would say 90% of the stuff on the car is new hes been building it for the past 4 years.also has a nice ass set of hole shot wheels.you name it the car has it done

Old 08-06-2010, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by st pete chad
i agree 100% but my boy mario his cobra has eveything done to it.only weak point in mt mind is that its a 347 DSS block.this car im talking about has more shit them my project build.hes selling it cause it wants a big suv.anyways if its something you might want let me know,i would say 90% of the stuff on the car is new hes been building it for the past 4 years.also has a nice ass set of hole shot wheels.you name it the car has it done
Wasnt directed at you or your 'boy' Mario.

Was meant as a general rule of thumb to live by when buying a used car. You just happened to get your post in before mine.

But in regards to what your describing,.. so basically its a drag car set up for the track? Not a good DD car. At least thats how I have interpreted it. If your grammar was a little better,...

DSS block is just a stock block correct?

And nothing personal,.. but with out paper work, unless he was willing to tear the engine down and show me the crank and rods and machine work where it was all balanced out I couldnt accept the word of someone I dont know.

Hurst

Originally Posted by Tiffiny
"We all heart the Hurst"
Old 08-06-2010, 12:12 PM

hey hurst ill let you know if i need your help and thank you for your generosity. and st pete chad i dont have any extra cash at the moment. im looking to get something cheap and save money also something i dont have to worry about being in the rain or sun too long and waxing it all the time and washing lol i just want a car to drive and i can leave it outside and drive it whenever and not worry about it.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Hurstmeister
Wasnt directed at you or your 'boy' Mario.

Was meant as a general rule of thumb to live by when buying a used car. You just happened to get your post in before mine.

But in regards to what your describing,.. so basically its a drag car set up for the track? Not a good DD car. At least thats how I have interpreted it. If your grammar was a little better,...

DSS block is just a stock block correct?

And nothing personal,.. but with out paper work, unless he was willing to tear the engine down and show me the crank and rods and machine work where it was all balanced out I couldnt accept the word of someone I dont know.

Hurst
hes got most of the receipts.it was built for the street not the track.he put the cage in it just to be safe.he has easy 12.000 just in parts and then the value of a 81,000 mile cobra

Last edited by st pete chad; 08-06-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:08 PM

and let me guess hes looking to get 6 or 7k for it? lol
Old 08-06-2010, 02:47 PM

Its not a cobra, but i got the pi swapped gt up for sale. Less then what your looking to spend. Money left to get a set of cams and itll do just about 300rwhp.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:03 PM

but dosent have no a/c homie!!!! and how many original miles?