For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

Attn: all mustang guys

Old 07-06-2009, 04:12 PM
One Sick Saleen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attn: all mustang guys

look at my posts titled 89 mustang gt and trailor, and couple of parts for sale. would you think those parts are way over priced? please tell me why is it when people actually come and look at everything they know its worth every penny you are asking, but still insinuate you are asking way to god dam much. IF YOU CANT AFFORD IT DON T WAIST PEOPLES TIME. please you guys give me some insite on this matter I am really frustrated. thanks TR FORD TECH the best thread in TR
Old 07-06-2009, 04:14 PM
is tired

i fully agree and i think ray would also agree about the time wasting haha
Old 07-06-2009, 05:12 PM
POTENTIALLY FAST

to be honest most people who buy a project (ie: not running) car want a smoking deal.
you almost have to give it away.

I sold a Freshly painted lx (nice paint, not maaco) with a 40p motor with Fcam, 8,8 w/3.73's, full aftermarket exhaust, tranny, new clutch, aftermarket shifter, weld rodlites with new tires, good interior. all it needed was assembly to be a $5 grand car, I got 2300 for it!!
Old 07-06-2009, 05:16 PM
One Sick Saleen

Shit man I don t think I would have let it go kudos too you for being a good sport.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Bondsman

Youhave to understand the way the economy is as well.....maybe not for you but many others. You have people out here thats giving stuff away because theyre in a financial situation and people is looking for those deals and will try you with an offer. Thats not saying they cant afford it, but there seeing if you may not be able to afford to pass it up.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:28 PM
One Sick Saleen

yeah I can see that, good point some things that i m selling i mean let be serious. for instance i am letting go a full UPR front end kit and some rear stuff for 900 bucks and people want it but don t want to give up the money. whatever
Old 07-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Bondsman

And what do you see wrong with this picture? No wonder!!

sicksaleen94
I Need Money

Car: 1994 Saleen Mustang
My TRGarage

TRader Rating: (0)
: 2023218

Last edited by GNs-r-slow; 07-06-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:30 PM
One Sick Saleen

indulge me please explain
Coming Soon

I hope this isnt regarding us today. I honestly thought Shaun was going to buy them today, but he decided against it since he really didnt have the money. I brought enough money with me to cover what he didnt have, but he doesnt like being left with nothing. As I've said before, the prices you have are smokin, but for what ever reason people want to "window shop". I was dissappointed to have went through the trouble of leading him to a deal not to see him snap it up. I honestly believe he wanted it, but I think his dad pressured him out of it. I was not expecting his dad to tag along. Its not completely out of the cards for him yet, if he comes up with the money, I wouldnt be surprised to see him take it.

Regaurdless, it was nice meeting you today and you come across as a stand up guy! If I ever need something you are selling I would not think twice about doing business with you personally. Good luck with the sales man, I will talk to Shaun about the parts and see what he wants to do...
One Sick Saleen

the whole I need money thing is from a movie just a joke ya know is that something i should change i m guessing