For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

TFS Twisted Wedge heads. Ported and Polished

Old 12-12-2008, 11:51 AM
has his prioritys ef'd up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TFS Twisted Wedge heads. Ported and Polished

My TFS heads are up for sale. I am more than likely getting out of the mustang scene. So I will post up alot of my stuff for sale. I am starting out with my heads, ported and polished to flow 305 on the intake at .600 lift. I think I still have the flow sheet, somewhere. They have Comp Cams beehive valve springs, good for up to .700 lift. The combustion chambers have been thermal coated. These heads cost me 1150.00 new, then I paid 660.00 for the port and polish work, and the 220.00 upgrade for the valve springs. I am selling these for 1200.00. They have 0 miles on them since I got them back about 2 years ago. As my mustang has been sitting. Let me know, if you want anymore information, also, the heads were hand ported not CNC ported. Some people think CNC ported is so much better, but hand porting is probably the best, due to the fact that the porter gets to know these heads. Let me know, thanks.
2005 Excursion (Big Pig)
Old 12-18-2008, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT for fast-link from The Corral!