For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

1994 GT 5.0 Turbo for sale - $4300

Old 11-13-2008, 06:52 PM
No Mam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 GT 5.0 Turbo for sale - $4300

I have finally decided to sell my project. It is a dark green 1994 Mustang GT. Read the details - I intend to be completely up front about the car.

The price - $4300

The good -

All new black interior. 2003 leather seats - front & back, black (not painted) dash, white gauges, carbon fiber panel, lots of billet aluminum, new carpet, etc. I completely stripped the interior and replaced all parts. Plus plenty of gauges.

Pro5.0 shifter
Precision T64E turbo (the turbo kit started as a Cartech setup, but I modded some parts to fit better)
306 low compression (8.5-1)
Edelbrock 6038 alum heads
E cam
42lb injectors
All the other usual top end parts.
1998 Wheels
Fluidyne radiator

Extra stuff - not installed - Innovate LC-1 A/F kit, JMS chip, Tweecer RT, all the extra interior parts you want, stock heads, intake, cam, etc.

The BAD -

Does it run - I don't know. I started it about a year ago. It has been sitting without a tag for a while (I had the tag pulled so I could legally drop insurance). When it did run, it had serious tuning issues, hence the Tweecer RT. I never got around to fooling with it.

The exterior - ASS would be a good description. My wife parks her Maxima next to it, and the kids have dinged it 20 times. The drivers side needs paint. Well, the whole car needs paint.

Clutch - Believe it or not, the JMS chip provided enough of a tune for the car to drive. I have had it dyno'ed at close to 400 RWHP. However, I never broke down to buy the Spec stage 3 it really needs to hold the power. The clutch slips mightily.

No AC - all of the parts are there. At one time, the down pipe burnt through an AC line. The compressor burnt up. I purchased a new compressor, mounted it, bought new hoses, but never put the belt back on (ran with a short belt). I had the bright idea to lighten the car, but no AC sucks.

There is probably more bad I can't think of right now.

The car needs a lot of taming. It could be a very strong runner - on stock tires I could break it loose at 45 on full boost. It needs an owner with time and money. I've got a 7 and 5 yo, and have little of either anymore. The parts alone are worth the asking price, I just need it out of my driveway. If you are interested, give me a call at 813-731-6185. We can talk more about the car. I got way over my head on this car, and it needs a better owner.