For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

WTB: Fuel & Nitrous Lines

Old 11-08-2008, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Fuel & Nitrous Lines

I have a Nitrous Kit that I bought - but it didn't come with any Nitrous Lines I guess - need the bottle to plate line (feed line?)...

I have (2) fuel pumps & regulators - but didn't purchase any fuel lines yet. I've got a stock tank w/a competition engineering sump currently for the car (considering a fuel cell at some point though )... Need fuel lines for Tank to Pump to Regulator to Carb (x2 essentially)... Unsure on the "dash" (-6, -8 ) sizes needed/required?!?! ... Plus need a Fuel Log for the Carb

Whatchew got ninjas Will not buy w/o PRICE, LOCATION, and PHOTOS. This shit is so simple a two year old can do it - let's see if YOU GUYS can
Old 11-08-2008, 09:08 PM
Posts most when drunk

yo josh, i have the line that runs from the bottle to the nitrous noid you can have nikka! you pay shipping lol.

I also accept generous tips and handouts

-Miles.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:59 AM
doowutchyalike

Josh, if that's the kit we traded for that shit came with all the lines. Remember?? feed lines, solenoid lines and all that shit..

(C)lassic (A)merican (P)erformance (R)acing (I)nspired
Old 11-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Flowmaster nut swinger

Originally Posted by MiDiablo
I have (2) fuel pumps & regulators - but didn't purchase any fuel lines yet. I've got a stock tank w/a competition engineering sump currently for the car (considering a fuel cell at some point though )... Need fuel lines for Tank to Pump to Regulator to Carb (x2 essentially)... Unsure on the "dash" (-6, -8 ) sizes needed/required?!?! ... Plus need a Fuel Log for the Carb
Josh, have you figured out what your doing with the car yet? 306 with spray, or blow through? There is a HUGE difference in how to build a fuel system for each set up. But going with the fact you bought those pumps and regulators off John and you were going to spray the car we'll start there.

It really doesn't matter if you use a fuel cell or a stock sumped tank but being that this is to be a street car, I think you'll enjoy the capacity of a stock fuel tank over a fuel cell.

When my white coupe with the red/orange hood was together I had a sumped tank with -10 coming out of the tank to a filter, out of the filter -8 up to the regulator, out of the reg to the carb I ran a pair of -6.

The nitrous side was the same except i only needed one -6 to the nitrous solenoid.

This setup is basically the same setup Mitch Slowpoke is running 9.xx with.

I'm in the process of writing up how my fuel system is setup on my current coupe for Miles. I'll post the pics in my project thread when I'm done with it later.

Shaun
MV#72427
(727)535-6905 - Shaun

Old 11-09-2008, 09:23 AM

I'm not sure if I'll be spraying it or be boosting it. Obviously I have the nitrous kit and all the stuff to set the car up that way, except the nitrous line So I think it's safest and quickest to get it up and going with the spray.

I do plan on going blow-thru-turbo in the very near future, and am currently working on something

I definitely think you're right about the fuel capacity of a tank over a cell. Didn't even think about that...

I'd love to see/read the info on your post about the fuel setup for further reference man!

MIKEY: That was EFI stuff - sold that ages ago

MILES: Right on ninja. I'll pm you the address and you return me your paypal addy
Old 11-09-2008, 10:16 AM
lives in a glass house

lol. I have ofter wondered why one needs a -6 line to feed a single solenoid with a .125 orifice?
Old 11-09-2008, 10:27 AM
brings his heater.

Originally Posted by $hawn
lol. I have ofter wondered why one needs a -6 line to feed a single solenoid with a .125 orifice?
you always liked my -6 in your .125 orifice.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:16 AM
lives in a glass house

Originally Posted by Steve B
Uncle Pat told me it was more like a -3
Old 11-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Flowmaster nut swinger

Originally Posted by Steve B
Look everyone its the token gay guy.......
MV#72427
(727)535-6905 - Shaun

Old 11-09-2008, 02:02 PM

I always thought Token was a "black" thing,