For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

04 Mustang, V8, Saleen Package, Supercharged, Fast, For Sale!

Old 08-20-2008, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 04 Mustang, V8, Saleen Package, Supercharged, Fast, For Sale!

You are looking at this phenominal 2004 Mustang. I purchased this vehicle July 2004 from a large Saleen Dealer. I loved the look of the Saleen therefore I had this vehicle converted to a Saleen by Ford. This vehicle has no accident, flood, or damaged title history. I am the first and original owner of this vehicle. Comes with a full carfax certificate along with detailed history report. Garage Kept, Babied legendary Ford Mustang. She runs like a scalded dog and you can hear her coming...This vehicle has the following items:
The Saleen Goodies, Saleen Front Bumper, Saleen Side Fascias, Saleen Triple Vents L/R Side, Saleen Rear Bumper, Saleen Stainless Steel Inserts, Saleen Rear Wing, Saleen 18x9 Triple Chrome Plated Front Wheels with Nexus Tires (New in Feb 0, Saleen Triple Chrome Plated 18x10 Rear Wheels with GoodYear F1 Rear Tires (New Jan 0. Saleen Rear Spacer Kit, Saleen Racecraft/Ford Suspension Springs Front and Rear, Front Shocks (Feb 200, Saleen 200mph White Face Gauges, Saleen Double Gauge Pod (Saleen Boost Pressure / Saleen Intercooler Temperature) Saleen Triple Gauge Pod on left side of console including Cyberdyne Digital Technologies Gauges which include Air/Fuel Ratio in 4 different colors, Digital Water Temperature Gauge (at the source) with Hi/Lo Reading Warnings, Yellow Vaccumm negative pressure and Boost positive pressure digital gauges up to 19 PSI, (See Picture). Saleen H Pipe with Flowmaster exhaust along with Hi/Flow Cats. UPR Bilet Alluminum Caster Camber Plates fully adjustable. Saleen full graphics including Stripes/Saleen logos left and right of vehicle. Saleen S281 on side facsia fenders along with Stainless Steel Saleen inserts on rear in addition to S281 emblem on rear trunk along with the interior. Saleen rear deck embleem with embroidered stainless steel over carpet. Beautiful when trunk is open.
The good stuff: Purchased a brand new fully chromed Procharger Supercharger which is a self contained unit which allows for a self oiling system rather than the Vortex units which require you to tap into the oil pan.This would be drastic if you punctured the oil line. The air to air three core intercooler on my vehicle allows optimum air flow to the supercharger providing much cooler operating temperatures than any other especially Kenne Belle units. My buddys overheaded after 5 months. This supercharger was purchased direct from the factory (list 5600.00) with warranty along with a 3 core air to air intercooler which looks beautiful. 42lb green injectors, upgraded fuel boost pump, phenominal tune for the perfect air/fuel ratio. The fully chromed unit makes all the difference. This is the bigger PSC1 unit which is capable of lots of boost. Upgraded Blow Off Valve to increase loss of pressure. I wanted this to be a safe tune therefore currently only operating at 9psi. This unit was installed by the best company recommended by Procharger. They did a phenominal job as I have known them for years. Have receipts total of ($8,000.00)
Ford Motorsport 3.73 Gears are also installed on this baby. A huge difference when comparing to a stock mustang.
This vehicle currently has 53,000 miles on it. It has always had its oil changed with synthetic formula fluids every 3,000 miles without questions. All maint has been completed at factory dealers. This vehicle is equiped with ice cold air conditioning, 5 speed manual transmission, with black leather interior. The interior is in exceptional shape along with no leather rips or tears. Factory Cd Player with the Mach 460 speakers.
Located in Tampa Bay. Asking 18750
Old 05-30-2011, 03:03 AM

Default mustang

hello my name is will hudson im very intrested in your mustang if it is still for sale if posible i was wondering if u could send me some pics of it to my email hudsonwill27@gmail.com sound like u took very good care of it im currently in afganastan an lookin to buy a nice car with my deployment money
Old 05-30-2011, 07:31 PM

You may want to check the date of that post.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:42 AM
Still CREEPIN

Lol. Seemed like he had more into making a clone then just buying a number's Saleen...

TurboRAM Member #5
24psi & Stable
GET SOME

Old 06-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Donut Killer

8-20-2008 ....

Old Thread....

SC Motorsports
11801 State Road 52
Hudson, FL 34669-3092
(727) 856-8768