For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

mustang crx and gm parts!!!

Old 05-04-2008, 03:05 PM
tamparacing10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mustang crx and gm parts!!!

1) mustang hubcaps come with the steelies and tires $60
2) supercharger for a 3.8 with intercooler manifold piping rockers injectors pulleys water pump every thing you need to hook it up $425 mainly for mustang or thunderbird
3) crx whale wing $30
4) gm alternators i got 2 of them sell for $10 each both work great
5) carbon fiber looking shift knob with gold trim comes with allen wrench and screws $5

all these prices are obo so throw me a offer will accept trades heres wat im looking for in trades i got a 95 mustang v6 so make sure it fits this.. mustang saleen spoiler, and mustang cowl hood, cobra body kit, halo head lights, or a 3.8 v6 turbo kit, or cobra rims with tires or mag wheels. i will pay cash with if you wanna trade like a alternator for a spoiler i will throw cash with it so let me no for pics email me
Old 05-04-2008, 08:34 PM

im guessing the sc is off the super coupe? Roots style?
shorty headers with cats, o/r h-pipe, 2.5 true duals with flowmasters, ported and polished maf, ported and polished tb, fenderwell cold air intake, short shifter, and zoom stage one clutch and assembly.
R.I.P Dustin...Forever a friend...Forever a brother.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:23 AM
tamparacing10

idk they came with the mustang its a ford 3.8 supercharger kit with pulleys intercooler piping lifters rockers and bolts all there