For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

Trade 86 vert (v6) 2 owner car for ????

Old 04-30-2007, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trade 86 vert (v6) 2 owner car for ????

I bought this car for a daily driver and would rather have a hard top. This is an 86 v6 (4 eye) car. original paint in good condition,original (red) interior with no rips/tears or anything. Has cold a/c,new radiator,recent tires top doesnt leak in rain but will a little in a high pressure car wash. I bought this car from a woman who was the second owner. Car has never been wrecked,has a clean carfax and title. 120,xxx original miles. I drive this everyday and has been very reliable. I would like to trade for a dependable daily driver with a/c. John (79pacecar) has seen it (from about 20') and can verify the condition. It is a very straight car no dents or anything. Not looking to sell but only trade. I will post pics tomorrow. Would make a great driver or conversion car.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tole you that you would not a vert. Ummm a 6 pack of bud. New snickers and a pack of gum with 4 left in it? I know you can't pass that up Chris. You will need to deliver it with a full tank of gas.