For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

WTB 04 Cobra Heads And 99-01 Cobra Intake

Old 04-22-2007, 06:59 AM
Never Satisfied

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 04 Cobra Heads And 99-01 Cobra Intake

Let me know what you have
Old 04-22-2007, 07:47 AM

Got your message I got the intake bro Actually - I think Im going to be selling the heads off my 03 mach (same as cobra heads). Im going to be selling with the sean hyland stage 1 cams, all assembled and ready to go. I have 1 cyl low on compression right now and honestly, Im not sure if it's a valve or a ring yet, but if it's a valve, I'll have it fixed/replaced. Heads have very low miles.

93 Coupe - check out my blog - http://www.93coupe.com
01 Cobra - Stockified - Wife Owned and operated
68 Coupe PROJECT <- Been in the family for 25 years!
Old 04-22-2007, 02:48 PM
Never Satisfied

Well to be honest I am interested so let me know are the cams N/A or boost I would like to take the whole thing off your hands if the pkg. is priced right
Old 04-22-2007, 05:08 PM

I just determined that it is a ring problem I would have much preferred a bad/bent valve or guide.

These are NA cams. This motor made 360/334, limited by the stock fuel system and injectors. *I also have an FR500 intake, so that helps. With these heads/cams on a stock bottom end with all the bolt-ons, I would expect 340+/- RWHP NA. I am planning to ask $1500 for them with the cams, steel retainers, and comp beehive springs.

I do have a stock mach1 shortblock too, if you are interested. It has about 40k miles on it and is the manual version, so it has the cobra steel crank.

If you are interested in any of this, when would you want it? I ask because I just tonight diagnosed my engine problem as the shortblock and I haven't really had time to put a game-plan together on what I am going to do about it. It could potentially be a few weeks or a month before I pull this one apart.

Depending on what I find with this shortblock, I might sell it too. I've been thinking about going bigbore and if this one only cracked a ring or something simple like that, I might fix it and sell it. It's a 5.0 stroker w/good rods and pistons. It should hold well over 600hp, but it's stock mach 1 compression, so 8-10lbs boost would be all you could really think about running.

Jeff

Old 04-23-2007, 04:29 AM
Never Satisfied

No my set up is N/A and Spray . So if I understand you the heads will not be ready for a month Sounds like we maybe able to make this work. I really need to get rid of a set of edelbrock heads so if you know anyone that needs a set for a 302 - 351 let me know
Old 04-23-2007, 05:45 AM

I think the intake on ebay is going to sell and the other intake that I have, I've already agreed to trade for a livewire tuner.

Unless you buy the intake from ebay, you might need to find one somewhere else. I could sell that one to you for less, minus the injectors, tb and stuff, but I dont know what I would do with those

Do you need a shortblock as well? That I might deal on if you are getting some of the other stuff.