For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

FS. 1990 5.0 NOTCH. many new parts and mods 3000.00 firm

Old 12-31-2006, 11:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS. 1990 5.0 NOTCH. many new parts and mods 3000.00 firm

I bought this car as a rolling chassis about 18 months ago .The car came from the factory with a 5.0 motor . It's NOT a 4 cylinder conversion car. I've been working on it as time and money allows but lately i haven't time OR money to complete it. I was building this car up as a "budget street-strip car" I was going to put frame connectors and a cage in it next but if someone wanted to drive the car as it sits now, they would just have to finish mounting the seats and get better tires for it. The car runs well, no smoke or noises. It moves and stops but i haven't street driven it because its not registered. I'll try to list all the mods and specs on everything I can think of. If I say an item is "brand new" ,it means just that. Purchased new, no miles on the part.

ENGINE: 5.0 roller motor. Not sure of the year or miles. Motor has a FMS F303 cam, melling oil pump, cloyes timing chain, all new gaskets. Stock mass air system. 190lph or 255 lph fuel pump. (I forget which) Ford racing wires,accel coil.A/C eliminator kit. Brand new UPR cold air intake kit. Brand new SOLID motor mounts and transmission mount. Motor runs great.

TRANSMISSION: T-5 With Brand new ford racing clutch, pressure plate and t.o bearing. Pro 5.0 Shifter. Brand new UPR clutch cable, triple hook quadrant and firewall adjuster.

REAREND: 8.8 posi with 3.55 gears

EXHAUST: Mac shorties with Mac H-pipe, flowmasters and tail pipes all the way to the bumper. All pieces in great condition.

BODY: The body is in nice shape. It has a 3 inch Harwood cowl induction hood that is held in place with Dzus fasteners. The body is currently wearing a coat martin senour "crossfire" 3.5 enamel sealer. I was going to run the car just the way it is now, without painting it. It looks decent "as-is" but if you wanted to put a nice paint job on the car it could probably be done with a little more prep work. Also, the previous owner used to leave the driver side window down alot (even in the rain) and a rust hole formed in the floor behind the driver seat. I cut this panel out and cut out a replacement panel from a rust free parts car. I don't have a mig welder, so this panel still needs to be welded in place.

INTERIOR: The stock seats ,carpet and door panels were stripped out of the interior. They were in poor condition and I was building this car into a lightweight street-strip car anyway, so i discared them. The car comes with a pair of lightweight racing seats with covers. The car has power windows, and they work.

WHEELS and TIRES: As you can see ,the car just has stock 10 holes on it with poor tires. I have a set of 5 lug axles that go with the car.

Thats about all I can think of of fthe top of my head. Feel free to ask any questions or pm me and I'll send you my phone #. I want to get 3000.00 for the car. If I can't get that for it, its just not worth me parting with it. Lots of work has been done already so if you are looking for an inexpensive notchback project this one has alot to offer. I have a car carrier and can deliver this car for a reasonable fee. I'm located in Valrico, Florida. 33594
Thanks.

Last edited by Revon87GT; 01-03-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:26 AM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

were are all the coupe nutswingers??
Old 12-31-2006, 11:28 AM

LOL. I only just posted the Ad 5 minutes ago. I think they are all out getting their beer for tonight. Have a great new year. Ps: Thats a sweet ride you have in your sig uncle Pat.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:55 AM
bbbblllllaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Pat stole that car from a rapper
Old 12-31-2006, 11:55 AM
ODB
S.Y.L.O.

Originally Posted by Badlatitude
Pat stole that car from a rapper
a pimp!
Old 01-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Daddy-O

PM sent.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:20 PM

I added a couple of better pics. I will try to take some more this week.
Roy
Old 01-02-2007, 06:51 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

that car has tons of potential man.

to be painted.....and to have an interior.........good luck.
I see that car never leaving your possesion. Never worth half that.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:46 PM

bump like the car just the price is alitle too high if you willing ot come down on the price i might be interested in it
Old 01-03-2007, 12:42 PM

Thanks for the good words guys. Tony, I've put lots of work into this car and as you can see from the listing I've spent a pretty decent amount of money on it too. The car really doesn't need much at all to finish it off, depending on what one's desires were. I was going to put frame connectors and a jegs cage in it next and I was going to play with it at the track and run it on the street also with the gutted interior and lightweight seats. But if someone wanted to just street drive it , they could put some carpeting in it and grab some seats and door panels from cophers and have a pretty cheap street car. I've only just begun to advertise it and I'd really like to get at least 3k back out of the car. I'd knock 200.00 off the price if a prospective buyer didn't need the pro 5.0 shifter because I could use it in my other stang.
Thanks.
Roy