For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

NIB Professional Products "Air Gap" Crosswind Intake

Old 12-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIB Professional Products "Air Gap" Crosswind Intake

Up for sale is a NEW IN BOX Professional Products Crosswind intake for a 302. This is an exact imitation of Edelbrock's RPM Air Gap intake, and its polished. Comes with a bunch of little plugs and stuff that came with it.

Professional Products Online
(Scroll down to the Crosswind)

Bought to use on my Mustang and needed a single plane intake, so my loss is your gain. $160.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Thread TERRORIST

And this is in the completly wrong forum. Can I get a move from one of the mullets?

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Old 01-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Thread TERRORIST

Bump.