For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

NTB:Racing oil pump shaft for 5.0

Old 11-08-2006, 09:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation NTB:Racing oil pump shaft for 5.0

if anyone has or knows of a way that i can get a racing oil pump shaft, please let me know.....i need one be4 this weekend because my mechanic is putting my block back together, but i really need to get a racing shaft.i called the local speed shop and they're all on back order from there for almost a month, and i need one by this weekend...so if anyone has one, or knows someone that has one or w/e, i really need it!!!thanks for any help that is offered..
Old 11-09-2006, 01:49 AM
h9

Just Racing speed shop 982 9123 and also call Bradon Ford they are a motorsports dealer.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:57 AM
Ghillied up and ready.

I use a stock new one because if the pump seizes it turns in licorice instead of destroying your distrib and cam.(taught to me by a pretty famous sprint car engine builder)

"Congressmen who willfuly take actions during wartime that damage morale and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged".
President Abraham Lincoln