For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

2001 V6 Engine/Trans/Driveshaft/7.5 rear end w/ t-lok+4.10's

Old 06-09-2006, 06:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2001 V6 Engine/Trans/Driveshaft/7.5 rear end w/ t-lok+4.10's

In the near future (1.5-2 weeks) I will have the following for sale:

-Engine-complete with accesories and ECU/all wiring-2001 3.8L with 64,XXX miles. Just went into ford dealership about 2 months ago to get a rough idle fixed, was a bad coil in cylinder 2 which was replaced(have work order and receipts), other then that everything else checks out. Engine now runs great (might include diablo chip and long tube headers depending on offer).

-Trans-4r70w with 64,XXX miles, has the jerry mod done to it. Tends to slip sometimes under WOT.

Would prefer to keep the engine and trans together, but I'm willing to be reasonable.

-Driveshaft

-7.5 rear end with 4.10's and trac lock. trac lock was bought new and installed about 20,XXX miles ago.

Everything is located in Palm Harbor FL. Pickup only. All of the above will be in the car for at least another week, week and a half from now, so if you would like to look it over/go for a ride, PM me and we can arrange a meeting. Just looking for reasonable offers. Thanks