For Sale/WTB Ford, Lincoln, Mercury For Sale/WTB area for all Ford related items. Please keep this strictly ford related.

1997 Ford F250 HD XLT 4x4

Old 03-04-2006, 03:20 PM
PORK CHOP SAMICHES!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1997 Ford F250 HD XLT 4x4

Guaging interest on my truck. The wife told me last week we are having a baby, so the truck isn't very practical anymore for 4 people. Red and white paint job, no rust, a few nicks and scratches and a dent in the tailgate from a trailer. 4 wheel drive is in perfect condition, lockin hubs. Diamond plate side caps and toolbox, standard length bed, single cab with a bench seat dual tanks, Power everything, XLT package and the HD package. class 5 hitch welded to the rear frame, brake controler in the cab and a brake assist coupler out back, 4 speed manual with a low gear... if you put it in 1st gear it will take off without having to give it any gas even pulling a load. Aluminum rims and the tires maybe have 10k miles on them. This beast is powered by a EFI 460, I have yet to hook it up to anything it couldn't pull, stumps, whole trees, a few new F250's and a F350 and even a new Ram out of a mudhole with no problems. Cold AC, motor has about 55k miles on it and the truck has 210K. It is my daily driver, it actually gets decent gas mileage even pulling a trailer. I would like to get 6k for it, or if you have something of the same value I may consider trades. PM me with any questions.