For Sale/WTB Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Strictly Dodge related for sale/WTB

Dodge SRT-4 Turbo Kit AEM EMS AGP Turbonetics DeatschWerks Walbro 3bar MAP TIP

Old 01-10-2012, 08:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge SRT-4 Turbo Kit AEM EMS AGP Turbonetics DeatschWerks Walbro 3bar MAP TIP

Up for sale is a complete bolt-on 500whp capable turbo kit for 2003-2005 Dodge SRT-4 (fits P/T Cruiser GT with slight modifications). The kit has minimal use and has very low miles, it spent more time in storage than on the car. Now that the car is running my priorities changed and I decided to purchase a home, so this would be partial down-payment. Make no mistake, this turbo kit is serious. It will take the stock block to its limit and beyond, so please make sure you get the vehicle professionally tuned in order to safely get the maximum out of your engine. All of these items are high dollar items with very low miles on them. Keep in mind alone the ECU goes for $1500...USED!!! I bought the ECU brand new. The kit has no issues or flaws associated with it and if any surface I will correct it or give you your money back. Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions, comments and/or concerns in regard to any of the items listed. I am a private seller, however I do own a shop and also offer engine rebuilds Aem tuning, Complete Repair upgrades all makes and models. I am located in Clearwater Florida. You would be buying this from a respectful business owner. Please email me at automodz@hotamil.com Or call me anytime at 18887651500. I will settle for $3500 on the whole kit. I might part out if there is lots of interest but the part out would add up around 4k thanks for your time.

Turbonetics 50-trim turbo by AGP (500whp capable)
Turbo oil feed and return lines
AGP Turbo Shield
T3 exhaust manifold
Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate with Dumptube
AEM EMS Plug and Play with conversion harness and custom plate and OBD2 Data Link Connectors
Deatschwerks 1000cc Injectors and Stage III fuel rail with schrader valve
Return fuel line conversion (Steel braided line) with Aeromotive Fuel Pressure regulator
3bar map sensor and TIP

Old 01-20-2012, 03:48 AM

I'm kind of interested in the ems and 3 bar map/tip sensors for the right price. Let me know what you're willing to work out via pm. Thanks.
Old 01-24-2012, 12:21 PM

pm sent