For Sale/WTB Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Strictly Dodge related for sale/WTB

95 neon bad haedgaske

Old 05-28-2008, 02:39 AM
Love all.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 neon bad haedgaske

95 neon bad headgasket.4 door,auto .The car has 90xx on it and the blown motor has 56.Second motor the car has been threw..danm the weakness of the the 95 sohc head's.Car has a brand new shineyblue paint job and amazing clean cloth seats.No pictures atm.Make me an offer i cant refuse

If ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING TOWED / MOVED IN THE TAMPA AREA PM ME ,ROLLBACK ON THE READY CHEAP!
Old 05-29-2008, 05:20 AM
Out Of Towner

I got $200 for you...
Old 06-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Banned

Question No Problem

A bald man took a seat in a beauty shop. "How can I help you?" asked the stylist. "I went for a hair transplant," the guy explained, "but I couldn't stand the pain. If you can make my hair look like yours without causing me any discomfort, I'll pay you $5,000.""No problem," said the stylist, and he quickly shaved his head.----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,