For Sale/WTB Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Eagle Strictly Dodge related for sale/WTB

used tires for sale $10 bux, 20 for two, 35 for 4

Old 07-14-2008, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

updated today
Old 08-21-2008, 12:16 PM

back in the tire biz. bump
Old 08-21-2008, 12:39 PM
banana republic

He ripped me off for $25. Don't let him do the same to you.

Originally Posted by rotarykidd
maybe i just like rainbows and puke, who says it has to be a gay thing?
Old 08-21-2008, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by 95coBraSVT
He ripped me off for $25. Don't let him do the same to you.
sorry for the miscommunication.
i have had my gf's number on here for the last month or so bc i wuz having fone issues.
we have not been speaking to each other the last couple weeks, and i did not have a chance to put my old number back up (partially becasue the search button on here disappeared so it was difficult for me to keep up with all mythreads.
i recieve negative feedback from you last week, and that sucks.
i have had almost 50 sales probably selling used tires in this area. i get them for free from my sources.
i have always guaranteed a refund or more tires if there was a problem.
i did not have ur number to call u back and then i see that u left me negative rating on here. i dont want to refund your money now.
you and one other person in mitsubishi forum was dissatisfied. thats 98% good feeback. 10 dollar tires are not very common, i have just been trying to help out alot of people and put a lil change in my pocket.
sorry evrythingwent to shit.
i had been very busy the last 2 weeks parting out my car and hadnt been online much for tires. sorry. but when u gave me negative feeback on here that hurt our relationship. later
i will be getting alot more stuff in the up a nd coming week. so stay posted
Old 08-22-2008, 04:29 AM
banana republic

He is now refusing to refund my money also.

I bought two tires form him, neither of which was good. One had a bulge in the sidewall, and the other had a hole in the sidewall. He claims to give refunds or another set of tires if the tires aren't any good. Well, he FAILED to do so, so I basicly paid HIM for the privilege of disposing of his shit tires. I tried everything I could to get in touch wiht him. I tried calling his number he had on here. He claims it was his girlfirends. (believeable but there's more) This call that I made was the same day he posted the number and told me to call him. Then I tried to send him a text. No response. I tried posting in this and other threads. Still no response. So, I had to leave him a neg feedback. It's been about 3 weeks now. Now that he realized that he got a neg, he's saying that he isn't going to give me a refund. Don't fall prey to the same trap ppl.

*edit* My wife just reminded me that YOU also sent ME a text the same day we were SUPPOSED to meet up for you to give me a refund. You cancelled and welched out on it. So you can't say you had no way of getting ahold of ME?

My phone number is in EVERY THREAD that I post in. Look at my sig.

Old 08-26-2008, 12:45 PM

blah blah blah
any questions check my 99% positive feedback. i have a lot of new stuff in now. will update tomorrow.
bump
Old 08-26-2008, 05:33 PM

i need two 205 40 17s or 225 or 215s. lmk pm me or somthing lmk what you got.
Old 08-27-2008, 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by ExPlOReR_oN_DuBs16
i need two 205 40 17s or 225 or 215s. lmk pm me or somthing lmk what you got.
pmed
Old 08-28-2008, 10:37 AM
banana republic

And now he says "blah blah blah?" Look at his customer service here folks.

1) It was longer than a week that I waited to hear ANYTHING form you.

2) You had no access to the internet?

3) You apparently forgot that you owed me money?

4) Is my phone number still in my signature? It's been there for over 6 months now.

5) I sent you numerous texts, AND, you texted me BACK....So you HAD my phone number. Don't try to play like you didn't.

6) I had no CHOICE but to leave you a neg feedback since you were IGNORING ME.

7) You "planned on refunding me"??? I don't think so. As soon as I mentioned a refund, you disapeared. POOF...Gone...No word from you or mention of where you may have gone....But there WERE posts on here from you....Not to me, but in other threads there were. So you were DELIBERATLY ignoring me. You had no intention of refunding my money.

You're not giving me a refund because I "was a dick"? Look above...Who was the REAL dick here? I gave you the $25 for the USELESS tires. One doesn't even HOLD AIR due to the hole in the sidewall! I met you at a place close to YOU, not the other way around. I've still got one of them....The other I got rid of already. You screwed me over. Plain and simple, then you ignored me when I asked for a refund. Then you come back when I have no choice but to leave a neg, and say I'M a dick??? Please....

9) You are claiming they were $10 tires....You really suck at math...I paid $25 for 2 tires. Thats a cpl bucks more then $10 each....Yeah, I know...It's only an extra $2.50 each...but your math leaves something to be desired. So your "$10 tires" are actually going to cost people $30 now... Not to mention the fact that I had to pay for the tire shop to mount the tires and find out that they were bad. That cost me $8.50...Then there is the disposal fees of at least $1 per tire which ALL shops charge. So these "$20 tires" actually cost me $35.50....

Have fun people....If you REALLY want to give someone $30, I'm over at Al Lopez park most Sundays....Give it to me! Or, you can give it to some charity like MDA or some other place similar. At least that way, you're not getting COMPLETELY screwed, and can use it as a tax write off.

Old 08-28-2008, 02:56 PM

bump
tires are moving quick
first come frist serve
my screen broke today so no texts
call 8134586240 leave name number and size i will get back to u