Random Shop Pics Dec 2010

Old 12-25-2010, 07:16 AM
Version 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Random Shop Pics Dec 2010

When I had a few spare minutes the other day I shot some photos of the current projects and work at the shop.
Taylor is behind this crazy beast; dropping an LS2 into a super clean Chevelle, then adding a custom turbo setup Signature "wireless" wiring, hidden intercooler, it even has A/C

BC Suspension BC Racing - North America FL based manufacturers of killer coilovers brought their new Time Attack car for us to build. Ranlett is undertaking the proper build, notably featuring a boosted VQ
Mike is no stranger to making engines fit properly where they were never intended. One example the local S14 with the VQHR that looks like it came out of the factory that way Hopefully, we can document and share the progress of this build it should not be disappointing. BC Racing found a super clean S14 chassis, just to get an idea of things - the car already has gorgeous floating rotor/2 piece brakes all around, wearing some super stick r-compounds.

Everyone has heard about the crazy new Mustang GT, in particular the whole new 5.0 engine. Game-changing performance, lightweight, and of course the audible enjoyment of 8 cylinders
As awesome as the new GT's M3 hunting performance is Ford's decision to offer the new 5.0 as a fully assembled crate motor to the public; at an almost unbelievably affordable price. Take your Fox Body, SN95 or anything else and these motors are close to plug to play awesomeness. Call the shop 813.961.0609 and get yours.

I'll have to finish the post and descriptions later - also this writing makes me want to go do work on my car.
Old 12-25-2010, 07:44 AM

Cool Projects! S&R Performance always has some of the best stuff around.

The custom single turbo on the GTO was awesome. 530Ft lbs of torque!
Old 01-07-2011, 07:43 AM
No "V-TECH" here!!!

that chevelle is S0ooo badass but why use a meltagate? tial or precision ftw

Induction Performance 727.505.1423
* Engine Management Tuning, Track Setup, Consultation, Turbo Sales, Parts Sales (WorldWide)

^^^
ONLY SHOP IN TAMPA THAT TREATS YOUR CAR AS THEIR OWN