im in iraq again...

Old 01-25-2010, 01:00 PM
MaDe Of MoNeY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im in iraq again...

im in iraq again and I want to start another project car and of course my first stop is going to be at s & r.. I want a 2jz swap with the getrag tranny... im thinking ls400.. a ucf20/21 has the 3.26 final drive so the gearing will still be perfect but I want to retain ac heat and powersteering.. do you think it can be done for less then 20k including all the parts and everything sourced threw you guys?... I understand a gs or a is would be easier but were is the fun in that and its not as original lol.. sooo let me know what you think... I should be home in april to buy a car and drop it off.. drive it straight there from the seller lol.. well if you have any other ideas let me here it thanks...
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 01-26-2010, 05:21 AM
eats gunpowder

Ohhh maaaannnn!!!! You need to see my project Mike... Do you have an email for to send you pictures?

BTTS, STFU&D
Old 01-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Offset-----Less is MORE!!

^ I do haha...send em to me.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:10 PM
MaDe Of MoNeY

hey whats up mike how have you been?... yeah I got an email.. its slowbrokeass240@yahoo.com lol.. yeah sold the 240 got bored and tired of it wanted something more orignal.. we could use the 1uz if you think we can get some more power of it lol.. figured a big body vip drifter would be pretty nice lol.. maybe I can get another special built ranlet car hahaha lol....
"What shitty poorly fitted aero did you ziptie on today, after installing shitty knockoff parts that dont fit worth a damn, followed up by poorly fitted cheap heavy wheels with the wrong offset so they rub but you play it off as looking cool, and then post pics here today"
Old 01-29-2010, 02:32 PM
eats gunpowder

We can. I'll hit you up.

BTTS, STFU&D
Old 02-08-2010, 07:53 PM

He can do it waterboy!!!!!!