Old 03-19-2007, 07:44 AM
Ridin dirty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So who's going to post the details...
New best time @ Jennings 1:25.4
Old 03-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Hooligan

im not....but i do know that no ninjas are allowed in lake county scrappin pegs....hey that makes me think we need to dress like ninjas and do that run again....that would be pretty fuggin funny

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-19-2007, 01:51 PM
they call me baby Jesus

Originally Posted by kawie636
im not....but i do know that no ninjas are allowed in lake county scrappin pegs....hey that makes me think we need to dress like ninjas and do that run again....that would be pretty fuggin funny
ill make sure i dont have to work for that one!!!
Old 03-19-2007, 05:11 PM
I am your Faja

Long story Short. We had a "Little" run in with the local fuzz.

WARNING....Do NOT Click this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7...related&search=
Old 03-20-2007, 05:16 AM
they call me baby Jesus

ooo i wanna hear the long story though.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:18 PM
chicken sirloin

alright, im over it enough to talk now....

basically we were set-up and knabbed by the Lake County Sheriffs office while returning from Ocala....Kawie636 had split from the group in Eustis and we (Vader, Joswe and myself) we heading south on SR19 and coming across Little Lake Harris bridge and were picked by patrol...mind you we were not speeding or breaking any laws when he got about 4 cars behind us before crossing the bridge...on the bridge, which is a small 2 lane with curb on each side (very tight), there was an old man draggin a small trailer that had literally lost a tire off the right rim and was going less than walking speed across the bridge....we passed this hazard in a double yellow on the bridge (as did the 7 cars in front of us)...STRIKE 1....instead of pulling us then, the deputy began following us while radio-ing ahead to keep tabs on our location....we made the turn from SR 19 to 48/19 south of Howey-in-the-Hills and proceeded south on SR19...again, no excessive speeds although we were running about 20MPH over the posted 55 in that area....we made a turn off onto a cut-off road (Obrien road) which is very rural with nice twisties and good pavement, lots of groves, much like Jessamine Road....where we proceeded to pick up the pace....i was leading and knowing the road, i took off....the deputy turned off just behind us but out of Vaders mirror, until he hit the lights and started chasing me...WE HAD JUST ENTERED A 35 MPH SPEED ZONE...this is mostly due to the sharp turns in the road...Vader and Joswe proceeded in the opposite direction (as they should have) and got the fug out of Dodge...whilst i was setting a good pace on the road, the cop was having trouble catching me (imagine that) and almost crashed his shit "3 or 4 times" according to him....the road has a small straight that goes over the Fla Turnpike with a bridge and i was running very slowly on the straight and looking in my mirror for Chris and Joswe...after the next set of turns came and no Chris or Joswe yet, i just ripped through the next set of turns heading to toward the end of the road, knowing the road is not that long and dead-ends and would wait there....4 or 5 turns in to the next set....i do a mirror chech and see the fuggin lights....so i pull over......

i was given a manditory court date for "Reckless Driving", which is a criminal offense...because i passed on a double yellow line and excessive speed.....Vader and Joswe are charged with the same thing as the police had their tags on camera....

couple of choice phrases from the 3 deputies that were on the scene....

"We dont want you Ninjas up here tearing up these roads, putting your knees down around the corners and disturbing these neighborhoods..."

"You have clubs and groups and whatnot...tell them all, we dont want you in Lake County....if you are gonna break the law....we will get you...."

"Look at you" (refering to my leathers and boots) "look like your on a damn racetrack"...."let me see your knees there (looks a scraped kneesliders)...see look at that shit all scraped up...your knee was inches off the ground in those turns back there...you were going that fast...."

"If your buddies had any BALLS at all they would come up here and not abandon you....i got their tags on camera...why dont you call them on your cell phone (points a my cell pocket on my tankbag) and see if they want to come up here or if they want me to put out a warrant..."

all in all....good times...shit happens....it sucks....we all know it can happen (and does happen to Brandon on a regular basis )....what can i say, im a public nuciance....

im gonna stop leading any rides for while...too much bad ju-ju....may even give this shit up altogether....

Last edited by Slo Poke; 03-20-2007 at 01:25 PM.