frabricator/technician/handyman

Old 06-27-2009, 01:58 PM
i love drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default frabricator/technician/handyman

hey whats up? im mike i have a s14 im building an i use to have a shop 2 lifts dual sliding gates under hanger with engines an trannys on steel, back sliding gate for rear entrance huge parking lot blah blah an office an it was nice at once me an my father owned it. i had every tool possible an i did my first rb swap there with 2 friends of mine. well my father met a woman an married her an he was making the money down here an paying her rent in ocala up there. an he wasnt able to pay the bills here at one time he moved there so i was trying to manage my fathers shop an my house rent an bills. it was tuff. my father ended up loosing the shop an loosing the house i moved out an he moved up there an he took all the tools an what not..

i now no longer have no tools. or a welder or any proper tools to finish the job on my car ,, i have a tool kit lol thats about it but i need a cold pipe/elbow made for my piping also need some wired by my battery figgured out. an i have a oil feed line an fitting but the fitting doesnt fit in the turbo so i need that fixed an i need to figure out were my water line goes i have both end to the turbo but i dont know were the one side goes it sounds stpid but ull have to see to know what i mean lol. i also need rear brake calipers i have the rotors just need tha rest i also need e brake to be put back on an i have to make some brackets for a oil cooler! the intrercooler piping could be stainless or aluminum i dont care really.

i have no time to really do it due to i work over nights an i sleep during the day an then i have a bout 4 hours of day time an then i shower eat an go to work again! illl pay some one for there services to come work on the car . i really want to get it done! please let me know if your intrested in making some money an helping me out..

i have money thats not a issue i want my car done RIGHT! i use to do all the fab work an suh to my cars an im damn good! if i had the tools an time i wouldnt ask for no ones help.

PM me if your intrested in the job