The Projects Watch out in this hood ! Current And Past Ford Project Topics Only.

Project Lucky Brother...90 GT that Im building for my brother

Old 12-18-2011, 03:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Motor looks good! And damn she is sitting low.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:08 PM

Low is Good

www.drivefast.org
Old 12-20-2011, 03:18 AM
just a single cam hatch

Wet roads will be fun on the drag radials. Lol
Old 12-20-2011, 01:32 PM

The drag radials are coming off once it gets running and painted. We may remount them on a set of rims for track days. Its gonna be fun enough.... 19yo, first car, very limited experience driving a manual....we dont need to throw drag radials in the mix
Old 12-20-2011, 06:48 PM

The drag radials are coming off once it gets running and painted. We may remount them on a set of rims for track days. Its gonna be fun enough.... 19yo, first car, very limited experience driving a manual....we dont need to throw drag radials in the mix
Srsly, get his azz to an autocross so that he can find out how fast he can actually run the car, it's some of the best driving experience you will ever get, it's cheap and safe. He'll find out you can totally screw up and lose the car at only 15 mph.
Old 12-20-2011, 07:02 PM
just a single cam hatch

If you want to sell them lmk I need some tires for my gt
Old 01-02-2012, 07:05 PM

Finally got some more work done today. We completed to 3g alt. conversion and wired it all up. Also completed the mini starter conversion with the wiring. Added some ground wires to the chassis and engine for extra insurance. We ended the day with actually turn the key!!! Sadly, all we were doing was making sure our wiring was right. We got instant fuel pressure and the starter engaged when I bumped it over. All the lighting came on and seemed to function properly. We're finally ready to fire it up. A few hours of triple checking all the connections and bleeding the brakes. Also need to order an egr delete spacer and grab a serp. belt. Stay tuned a video is in the near future!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:25 AM

When you turned the key did you make like little engine sounds?
Old 01-18-2012, 10:46 AM

It Alive!! finally got the car running later Monday night. We chased a no fuel condition for about 2 hours before I found a loose wire in the ignition switch wiring. After adjusting the timing and idle....It sound very clean and moved about six feet under its own power (backed it into the shop). we still need to clean up some wiring and get some real gauges. I dont really trust the stock stuff even with new sensors. Ill post the video whenever I get it.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:12 PM

What a pain in the ass. For the past two weeks, we've been chasing a hot start issue. First thought tfi issue like normal. Then sensor issues...fast forward and we fonud the msd box that came with the car was junk. Whenever the box got hot, it quit working. So thats now fixed and we are running smooth. Took her for a short ride (5 miles) and all went well beside the car scrapping on little bumps and the tires rubbing. Got a mechanical oil gauge and it sits around 45 psi idle...im fine with that. New springs are in the future.

Quick Reply: Project Lucky Brother...90 GT that Im building for my brother