The Projects Watch out in this hood ! Current And Past Ford Project Topics Only.

PLZ READ Stop building Fords' Retro-

Old 12-02-2008, 08:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLZ READ Stop building Fords' Retro-

Look guys i was just trolling. OLDMAN please don't shut this thread down. (just let it fade) I was just seeing how you guys would react. I could careless what you spend your money on. Seriously who am I to insult the hard work, time, and money put into your machines. It was just some friendly fire. Calm down and take a breath. I actually really adore the Foxbody and wouldn't mind building one someday. I hope no-one took this thread too seriously, as I meant no harm I was just striking conversation. It is healthy to debate your passion every now and then. As for the vulgarity of my thread; I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings, but I figured you are all grown and can deal with it. I honestly meant no harm I was just curious to see how you would react. Please accept my apologies if i hurt anyone's feelings or made you feel demeaned. I drive a slammed 240sx that makes no sense what so ever, but it is what I love and am passionate about. I would have no issues debating Nissan to whatever and/or whomever. I am glad to see that people are still passionate about their hobbies. Keep up the good work and i wish you all the easiest, cheapest, most fun builds ever. It was all just a joke... LOL -Love Brian ( your local 240sx TR Douche BAG Ricer FAG)

Last edited by Bjptiburon; 12-02-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Still CREEPIN

wtf? were did this bs come from?

TurboRAM Member #5
24psi & Stable
GET SOME

Old 12-02-2008, 08:33 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Ban time Brett!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Still CREEPIN

+1

TurboRAM Member #5
24psi & Stable
GET SOME

Old 12-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Thread TERRORIST

I swear to god - you know what? I'm not even jerking off tonight now. Thanks a lot.

OldMan, this fucker has disturbed my masturbation cycle! I demand switf justice and nothing less!

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Banned

Wow seriously? This is how you guys rep your forum? Jeez... W/E If I get banned for writing an apology then I suppose I was wrong for writing one in the first place. This would never happen in a Nissan forum.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
wtf? were did this bs come from?
I think you meant *where
Old 12-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Bondsman

Blow Job Power in a Tiburon ......How old are you? If they tolorate this garbage in the Nissan forum, then go the fuck back.

Last edited by GNs-r-slow; 12-02-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Still CREEPIN

Originally Posted by Bjptiburon
I think you meant *where

i will spell it *wer* for all i care. dont correct my spelling, thats a 1st class ticket bansville, ur already on ur way.

TurboRAM Member #5
24psi & Stable
GET SOME

Old 12-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Donut Killer

Originally Posted by Bjptiburon
Look guys i was just trolling. OLDMAN please don't shut this thread down. (just let it fade) I was just seeing how you guys would react. I could careless what you spend your money on. Seriously who am I to insult the hard work, time, and money put into your machines. It was just some friendly fire. Calm down and take a breath. I actually really adore the Foxbody and wouldn't mind building one someday. I hope no-one took this thread too seriously, as I meant no harm I was just striking conversation. It is healthy to debate your passion every now and then. As for the vulgarity of my thread; I apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings, but I figured you are all grown and can deal with it. I honestly meant no harm I was just curious to see how you would react. Please accept my apologies if i hurt anyone's feelings or made you feel demeaned. I drive a slammed 240sx that makes no sense what so ever, but it is what I love and am passionate about. I would have no issues debating Nissan to whatever and/or whomever. I am glad to see that people are still passionate about their hobbies. Keep up the good work and i wish you all the easiest, cheapest, most fun builds ever. It was all just a joke... LOL -Love Brian ( your local 240sx TR Douche BAG Ricer FAG)

Brain,
I am not sure why you thought coming into a Ford forum to insult Fords was a good idea?? If you want to strike conversation or start a healthy debate, then ask about suspension, super chargers, turbo, or anything else. But don't start drama here and think it's OK. If we wanted to deal with that stuff, we would visit Pit Road. Most of the guys in this forum are here to avoid the "conversations" you started. This forum is not the place for that! If you play nice, you can stay. We do forgive, but it just doesn't play the way you think. You are not the first guy to come in here from Nissan tech and start bashing us. So you have to live with the results of your brothers.... The rules here are pretty simple, Don't start drama in Ford Tech. If you can do that, we can all get along just fine.

Now that our peace has been said, this thread will be locked.

Have a nice day....

SC Motorsports
11801 State Road 52
Hudson, FL 34669-3092
(727) 856-8768

FordSpeed Racing
11733 66th St., Unit 123
Largo, FL 33773
(727) 549-8255
Dynojet Chassis Dyno