Power Adders FS and WTB Got a turbo to sell? How bout a boost controller? Post it here!

FS:AEM Water/Meth Kit

Old 11-15-2010, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS:AEM Water/Meth Kit

I'm selling my AEM water/meth kit, i no longer use it so i'm getting rid of it. Works perfectly never had an issue with it. The only thing it's missing are the meth nozzles which are pretty inexpensive (i can show you where to get them for the low). Comes with high flow meth pump, reservoir, and electronic progressive meth controller. I'm asking $250 for everything, i can install it as well for $280 for everything.

the meth kit is in the upper left hand corner of the engine bay where the battery is ususally located, this pic is from my old supercharged setup.

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 11-16-2010, 05:39 PM

PM me for any AC, audio, and wiring work on your vehicle. Including but not limited to car audio, alarms, gauge installs, custom clusters, full troubleshooting, big/dual fuel pump relay kits, battery relocation, factory radio iPod and amplifier integration, custom harnesses, and custom standalone ecu installs and much more! If you need it done, we can do it! Don't be afraid to inquire!
Old 11-16-2010, 11:07 PM

....um I don't get it....

Old 11-17-2010, 06:18 AM

....um I don't get it....

Old 11-17-2010, 02:03 PM

Old 11-21-2010, 10:05 AM