Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

SickSaleen94's PhotoShoot.

Old 08-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Still CREEPIN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SickSaleen94's PhotoShoot.

Thes have not been proccessed at all. I took alot notes from the guys that gave me advice and put em to work. I really appriciate all the tips and keep em coming!! Enjoy!

Old 08-04-2009, 04:19 PM

I assume SRO will be in here eventually for a breakdown soooo I won't give any criticism because it will just be ignored when his is here.

#4 is the best.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:31 PM
Still CREEPIN

Dude, I took more notes from you and SRO than anyone else. So give up more advice!! On the chop chop!! Lol
Old 08-04-2009, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
Dude, I took more notes from you and SRO than anyone else. So give up more advice!! On the chop chop!! Lol
Damn I'm so cool

#1 Would have been alot better if you got some of the passenger side front wheel in the photo, so more or less moving yourself to the left. Otherwise I would have lined up the horizons better and straightened the wheels.

#2 Only two things I spot wrong is the darkness and position of the car. I take it this car has the infamous redfire color on it? That color really needs sun to pop, so try to use that to your advantage. A little tip next time there is a shadow like that and you don't have the sun on your side, use your flash. It will more than likely fill in the shadow and bring out the color. The back wheel looks like it has a bit of flexing going on, try and avoid that with a car. You want sleek and sexy, not 4x4 status haha.

#3 This shot has a good perspective, would have been better to have brembo in focus instead.

#4 This one is probably the best out of them all. The sunlight is good on the car itself and the horizons are straigt. You could have probably gotten away with turning the wheels to the left just to give it a sleek look.

#5 I'm not a huge fan of these shots with convertibles myself unless the interior is something you want to show off. Stock tan mustang interior isn't something to show off lol.

#6) Unless your trying to show off those gauges, I would stray away from that type of shot. If the car is S/C and one of those is for boost then it has its purpose, if those are just oil/voltage/etc... then no lmao.

#7 Same as #5. May have worked better if you got slightly lower.

#8 I like the perspective but learn how to edit stuff out, that antennae is out of place in the sky like that.

#9 Looks good, it has a good vantage point. I personally like to lineup the horizon with the reflection of the horizon on the car itself. It gives a straight line and better look IMO.

#10 I just see a bunch of dorks and a girl getting felt up
Old 08-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Still CREEPIN

You're the fucking man Brendan!!! Thanks alot dude, someone get SRO's ass in here!!! Lol

I honestly thought #10 was a nice photo... IMO it was a nice end to a great day!
Old 08-04-2009, 07:19 PM
TR User

Clean
Old 08-04-2009, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Stealth Mode
I honestly thought #10 was a nice photo... IMO it was a nice end to a great day!
It is a nice photo, I just felt like saying what I did.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Still CREEPIN

Lmao!! 10*4! Im gonna post a couple more i want you to evaluate... Thanks alot dude.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Still CREEPIN

Originally Posted by Jibin
Clean

Thanks alot man!!
Old 08-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Still CREEPIN

Hoosier Daddy and SRO, What do you guys think of these? What could i have done better or focused more on? Thanks!!

1.The point behind this is, just to show reflection through the lens, plus i thought it looked wicked. Lol

2.The point behind this photo was to make it look like the car was crawling over the hill...

3.I was just more focused on tryin to show the sunset more than anything... Lol