Photography & Graphics Got a cool photoshop? Need a signature?

Some of my recent work...

Old 08-12-2008, 05:42 PM
Heavy Artillery Co.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Some of my recent work...

Havnt been shooting lately, trying to get some things straight so I can go out shooting more often.. But here are a few shots from a stunt practice day and two shots of my friends cobra.. Yes these pics are on photobucket thats why they are crappy quality.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:21 PM
ERG
I do precision guesswork

The first Mustang shot is very good - lighting, contrast, angle & backround - Photobucket is the only issue there.

IMO, the stunt shots represent rider abilities well, but seem flat and without action or motion. Have you tried lower shutter speeds?
Old 08-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Heavy Artillery Co.

Ive done some work on last sunday, with more of the action shots but I didnt like the way they came out.. But I will be changing the shutter speed.. I just havnt been able to go out shoot.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:58 PM

Cobra
Old 08-13-2008, 05:12 AM
ERG
I do precision guesswork

Originally Posted by DSM Dave
Ive done some work on last sunday, with more of the action shots but I didnt like the way they came out.. But I will be changing the shutter speed.. I just havnt been able to go out shoot.
I will say that it wont be easy creating a good sense of motion with these stunters since they often move slowly, shutter speeds will probably need to be down around 1/60, 50 & 40.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:50 AM
Heavy Artillery Co.

Yeah, ive done the more action shots before, which I need to do more often since our spots get whored out all the time. And yes most of the time with the exception of Jesse Toler on the red bike and Matt with the teal bike everyone goes about 5 to 10mph and thats about the fastest they get but thats why they call it practice lol. Thanks for the help though man!