New Nikon D3100, never opened, comes with receipt $600

Old 12-06-2010, 10:59 AM
From Boost 2 Displacement

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Nikon D3100, never opened, comes with receipt $600

I literally ordered it last Friday, the camera has not even come in yet, so it's brand new, never used. I purchased it from an authorized retailer so no gray market or ebay stuff here, full manufactors warranty. I paid $650, I will sell it for $600, I'll include the receipt, the box I get it in, whatever. email me at k.rozanski@gmail.com

Not sure if listing this is necessary but:

Includes 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization Lens / 3" LCD with One-Touch Live View / Full 1080p HD Video / VR Image Stabilization /SDHC/SDXC media

Breathtaking Digital SLR image quality and easy operation highlight the 14.2MP D3100, Nikon's friendliest D-SLR ever. Compact and capable, the Nikon D3100 takes beautiful pictures and amazing movies with an easy to use Guide Mode.

Accessories: Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image stabilization Lens, EN-EL14 Battery, MH-24 Battery Charger, Eyepiece Cap, Rubber Eyecap, Camera Strap, Accessory Shoe Cover, BF-1B Body Cap, ViewNX 2 CD-ROM

Features
14.2 Megapixel DX-format CMOS Image Sensor
Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time Autofocus and Sound lets you Record cinematic-quality movies in Full 1080p HD format (1920 x 1080 pixels)
Easy-To-Use - Featuring Nikon's Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance helping you take better pictures every step of the way
3" Monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting & movie capture
Built-in pop-up Flash
Compact and Lightweight Design Beautifully styled - Ready to go wherever life takes you
Split-second Shutter Response
Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning uses an ultrasonic process & exclusive Airflow Control combats the accumulation of dust in front of the image sensor, safeguarding image quality shot after shot
EXPEED 2 Nikon's new image Processing engine assures breathtakingly rich image quality, managing color, contrast, exposure, noise and speed
ISO sensitivity 100-3200, expandable to ISO 12800 equivalent delivers exceptional results, even in the most challenging low-light situations
Specifications
Type: Single-lens reflex Digital Camera
Lens Mount: Nikon F bayonet mount
Picture Angle: Effective picture angle 1.5x (Approx.) conversion factor (Nikon DX format)
Effective Pixels: 14.2 million
Sensor: 23.1 x 15.4mm DX CMOS
Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory cards
Viewfinder: Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder
Focusing Screen: Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen
Monitor Size: 3 in. diagonal TFT-LCD
Shutter Speed: 1/4000 to 30 sec. in steps of 1/3 EV
Exposure Modes: Auto modes, Scene Modes, Programmed Auto with flexible Program (P), Shutter-Priority Auto (S), Aperture-Priority Auto (A), Manual (M)
Autofocus System: Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus sensor module with TTL phase detection
Built-in Flash: Yes
Accessory Shoe: ISO 518 hot-shoe with sync and Data contacts and safety lock
Live View Shooting: Yes
Image Size: Still up to (L) 4608 x 3072 DX-format, Movie up to 1920 x 1080 (24p): 24 FPS (23.976 fps)
File Format: JPEG, NEF (RAW), MOV
Interfaces: USB, Video Output, HDMI Output (Type C mini-pin HDMI), Accessory terminal
GPS: GP-1 GPS Unit
Battery: EN-EL14 Rechargeable Li-ion
Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.9 x 3.8 x 2.9 in.
Weight: 16 oz.
Does not include USB and A/V cables

2008 Z51 Corvette

It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." -Marcus Aurelius
Old 04-05-2011, 03:13 AM
VeeDubin It

Sent pm!
Old 05-17-2011, 07:46 PM

trade you a 40inch samsung lcd 1080p 60hz