Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Help me and I'll help you.

Old 07-22-2011, 10:35 AM
93 hatch rebuild

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me and I'll help you.

I've seen alot of you guy's are looking to save money on paint and body work I may be the guy your looking for. I am not a pro nor do I have a shop but I do have the tools and the know how to get the job done. I am out of work at the moment and looking to get into something different. My education in Electrical Engineering is doing nothing for me now that the housing market is shit and nobody is building large custom homes anymore. You can see my work that I did on my car in my sig (cardomain search los1274) to see all work that went into it. If you have something that needs paint or body work and want to save money hit me up we can work something out.
And when I say "I'll work for cheap." I mean the price is cheap but my work is always good. I use only Dupont Auto Paint and spray guns.

Just to give you an idea of a price. For a 240sx like mine with small dings (huge dents will cost more) I will sand, tape, and paint for $160 labor fee. The only reason I do that is cuz I refuse to buy the paint for you. I will take you to go get the paint or I can pick it up on my way to you (color of your choice you pay reciept total) cuz I don't and won't mark up the price on something anybody can buy themself at the auto parts store.

I feel best knowing that you know you paid exact cost for the paint and only came out of your pocket for my labor.
Before After

But check the cardomain page for more pics of the work cuz a lot went into this. You can contact me here or at c.mcglon@yahoo.com (813) 951-2754 call after 6 o'clock or text anytime.