Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

What would you do?

Old 12-03-2010, 11:35 PM
cici

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What would you do?

Do you guys think I should paint the front or the whole car. Painting the whole car would be more expensive. That is not my first option and the rest of the paint looks great.
Also anybody have a estimate on how much would it cost of the whole car?
Old 12-03-2010, 11:39 PM
The Riot Society

I would say paint the whole car, because thats the only way to know for sure its going to be spot on exactly the same color as the rest of it.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:31 AM
Painter Extrodionaire

Have a REAL painter paint front end and blend into doors which is industry standard.

Working with 15+ years of Professional experience,PM me for Price Estimates & Location.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:30 PM
(Pretentious Explicative)

I had a professional repaint my left rear quarter panel after a van backed into my car in the driveway. No one else ever noticed the difference...but even after blending I could see where the blend started and the hue difference between the freshly painted part and the rest of the car. It used to drive me up the wall. If you have the money to repaint the whole car that's what I would do. It's better than kicking yourself in the ass later because you can see the difference...even if no one else can.
(Insert picture of someone elses car)
Old 12-04-2010, 05:03 PM
Painter Extrodionaire

Originally Posted by Evol-Eagle-96
I had a professional repaint my left rear quarter panel after a van backed into my car in the driveway. No one else ever noticed the difference...but even after blending I could see where the blend started and the hue difference between the freshly painted part and the rest of the car. It used to drive me up the wall. If you have the money to repaint the whole car that's what I would do. It's better than kicking yourself in the ass later because you can see the difference...even if no one else can.
Wow!! every car that is in an accident is repaired and painted with blending the adjacent(sp) panels-- and if the shop is even somewhat good no one can tell. You dont repaint whole car because of minor damage hahahahah!

Working with 15+ years of Professional experience,PM me for Price Estimates & Location.