Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

My New Paint Job

Old 10-06-2010, 04:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad to see that your business is taking off or at least getting it done for you! Glad to hear that. I hope to be in the same shoes in a year or two. Maybe three! If you got any advice send me a p.m.! Thanks man, and nice work!
Old 10-10-2010, 09:48 PM
refinish artist

Originally Posted by Big Blue
Glad to see that your business is taking off or at least getting it done for you! Glad to hear that. I hope to be in the same shoes in a year or two. Maybe three! If you got any advice send me a p.m.! Thanks man, and nice work!
Thanks brother,I should be asking you guys advice,lol.I've been painting alot shorter time than most of you guys.If I have any to give,it would be always go ten steps beyond what your customer expects,and never half ass anything.Keep doing those two things and the work will come.Hell,I'm just starting to get my name out there,I'm not the cheapest out there,nor am I near the most expensive.If someone wants to save $50 going to someone else,cool,I'm not mad.My phone rings off the hook every day with people that want me to fix other peoples half ass work.If they want it done right,there going to pay for it,but in turn be reasonable.We all don't work for free,I got kids to feed,I've turned down work,not because I want to.If a person asks if I'll do it cheaper than what I quote them,I say sorry,that's what I feel that work is worth.If they don't agree,Maccos up the street.

RIP Chester P.Anderson Jr.9/23/05 I love you dad,and miss you very much.

RIP Kevin"Slo SI" 9/13/06,we will miss you homie,time heals wounds but you will never be forgotten
Old 10-11-2010, 09:48 PM
500+ hp club

Agreed Brotha!!

EG-6 500+whp alpha tuned
JOKIE TUNING
INDUCTION PERFORMANCE
RI AUTOMOTIVE
Sharp custom coatings

WicKed WayZ 4 LYFE RIP
HoG3TT3R & MADDAD
Old 11-02-2010, 02:15 AM
Insured by Ruger.

damn man lookin clean...2 thumb's up from me.
Old 11-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

no love for the jokie body work?
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 08:20 PM
DC....Fool!

damn i need this exact paint job....very clean!