Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Need advice and good shop!!!

Old 06-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Mitsu SON!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice and good shop!!!

Ok this is my first time posting in this section so forgive me if i break a rule. I recently got into a wreck and need to have my car fixed i'll post some picks of the damage for u guys to see. I had a shop set up to do the repairs and the guy has not called me back in 4 days so i'm trying to find another shop or someone with enough experience to do it themselves. I can get all the replacment parts all that is needed is to remove the damaged body panels (front passenger fender and front bumper) prep and paint them the hood doesnt need replacing but it will need some work and to be painted of course. I also bought new headlights for the car instead of just replacing one I'm replacing both I'll post pics of everything even the new headlights. Plz feel free to offer up any shops with good work. Or if u have any more questions that i haven't answered plz ask. If u ur self can do it shared_pm some of ur work and we will talk. Here are the pics

Old 06-16-2010, 01:33 PM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

damn what the hell did you hit to get dirt up in you windshield?

on the real point though I have a shop about two hours north of you if that, shared_pm me if you would like some sample pics.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:39 PM
Mitsu SON!!!

Sorry man that's a little far I have a full time job and only have the weekends off I'd like a local shop to do it
Old 06-17-2010, 04:29 PM

Looks like you should put a new hood on the car or at least a used one. Most body shops are going to fix that area and just blend the color out over the rest of the hood then clear it. With the condition your hood is in with the peeling and fading it would be way easier to get a used/new or aftermarket hood and go that route. Just my two cents. Also under that fender you might find some damage to the upper rail/apron area.....

Josh
"Diamonds are forever!"
Old 06-18-2010, 11:54 AM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

^ listen to this guy, if you look thru his posts and at some of his past work, he knows what he is doing/talking about to say the least.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:08 PM

Thanks!!! I try to educate on this site.....been doing this for almost 10 years and have plenty of experience. Just trying to help point people in the right direction. I hate to hear or people getting taken advantage of.

Josh
"Diamonds are forever!"