Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Who would YOU go to for auto-body repair?

Old 12-24-2008, 09:00 AM
Builder Of Import Engines

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who would YOU go to for auto-body repair?

Just got my car back this weekend after it got stolen two weeks ago. There's a bunch of damage, like front bumper, some grafitti scratched into the hood, ignition, door locks, and some other new dents/scrapes.
The insurance company would rather total my car than pay to fix it, so I'm looking to get some other estimates for what it would cost.

Looking for personal recommendations as to who YOU would take your car to for repair- Geico of course wants me to go to their shop, but I'm looking for a shop that won't charge $800 to refinish a hood, and $500 to repair the front bumper.

Cost is the primary factor- its an older vehicle, (1996 Intrepid) so the retail value isn't very high. I've got to keep the cost of repair down, or the car will just end up a total-loss. Since I've just installed a brand new motor, with a 100,000 mile warantee, I'd rather keep it around for a while...
Old 12-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Builder Of Import Engines

Here's some pics of the damage:
(took pics as soon as the vehicle was recovered, sorry for dirty car pics)

Notice that they didn't steal the el-cheapo speakers!

Old 12-24-2008, 11:57 AM
Beef Tits

mikes autobody shop in largo next to sunshine does some good ass work...i recommend him...