Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Crx build help?

Old 12-03-2007, 05:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you know what i think the fenders are fiberglass because in the one pic you can see the crack in it and i was like maybe is just paint but i dont think it is thanks

Old 12-03-2007, 05:23 PM

anyone work or own a body shop and wanna give me a general price quote

Old 12-05-2007, 06:52 PM

To be honest and as polite as possible...this car is a turd. Thats just what I see on the outside. Its been in an accident because many of the lines are off. You wouldn't want to trust this car at speed and alignments will always be off if the frame wasn't pulled right. Judging the way the outside looks, I'd say the parts you can't see may be worse. I have been doing my own bodywork on a 91 crx and it can be challenging. I've welded in new rear fenders and dent pulled all the dings out. If you wanted an idea of a quote from someone who has recently done some research, I'd say 5,000 to get it straight looking again. There are still many semi straight CRX out there under $5k. Sell this one to someone who doesn't care about fixing it up and find a better example to work with. You will be much more happier that you did.
Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 PM

the body is straight and alignments are on and stuff its just the body work wasnt done right but thanks for your insight i appreciate it