Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

bike painting

Old 05-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Ink
Changes names a lot.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bike painting

so im looking to get a bike within the next few weeks, and was wondering what it would cost to paint it. i would do the basic bodywork (sanding, primer, etc.). it want a nice paint job. let me know prices and if any of you do private work post pictures of what youve done, pricing etc.
Old 06-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Mike

Did you ever buy a bike and did you still need it painted? If so give me a call and ill give you a price, you can check out my website for pics, just opened my new shop so you can bring it by also...
Mike

Port Richey, FL 34668
Old 06-24-2007, 02:40 PM

what kind of paint job are you looking for? a single color ? two tone or what? Graphics? that would make it easier to price out. shouldnt run to much though.

Josh
"Diamonds are forever!"
Old 06-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Thread TERRORIST

You can have the metal powdercoated for a couple hundred tops. I know they were gonna paint my frame and subframe and a pair of metal panels for under 200. Thats for the metal - powdercoating is a lot more durable than a paintjob. As far as the plastic shit that can't be powdercoated...well...it really depends on how good of a paintjob you want.

"They were crying when their sons left, God is wearing black. Hes gone so far to find no hope, hes never coming back. They were crying when their sons left, all young men must go. Hes come so far to find the truth hes never going home."

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote