Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

wheres the best place to get a paint job??

Old 03-21-2007, 08:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wheres the best place to get a paint job??

i drive a ej6 ,and i want to get a painjob on it, i herd maaco sucks at paint jobs ,and i dont know any other good places where i could get my car painted ,and also lookin for some prices ... if anyone painted their car anywhere and it came out good how much did you pay??? thanks

i need

96-98 rear bumper (black)
96-98 fenders & hood (black)
rear filler panels (under tailights)
glove compartment lid/cover ( dark grey)
driver side ac vent(upper dash one)

TR "F#UCK Thieves" crew Member #10
Old 03-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Lethal Fabrication.com

average price starts anywhere from 2500-3000 also see this thread ($189 Macco vs. $3000+ Paint jobs) in this forum.

Lethal Fab
Old 03-27-2007, 06:06 AM

hey man mike over at Intense Import Concepts paints has painted the last three of my car and i paid around $1500 with materals and ive never saw anything that was less then perfect from all of mikes work.....so if you want your car to look good take it to mike...cuz i got a maaco paint job and it was chipping aftre a week...so i took it to mike and ive had the paint job for almost 2 years and it still looks like a brand new paint job....so give him a call and tell him rob sent you and hell get you a great deal

Contact Mike (727) 514-2313 or @ mike@intenseimportconcepts.com

IntenseImportConcepts.Com

Old 03-28-2007, 01:59 PM

for a good paint job you are going to pay anywhere from 1500-3500 dollars depending on if you want a color change, the door jambs redone, engine bay, trunk jambs, or if you want something custom like a two tone. these things all impact the price of a paint job.

Another factor is the materials used. Paint can be expensive depending on the brand paint used. If you are looking for an economy paint job then I would stay in the OMNI, Nason, Limco brands of paint. They are much cheaper. All of these factors really can change a paintjob's price and quality. I dont know about other shops but The time frame is another factor that would change the price slightly.

Hope I have been helpful.
"Diamonds are forever!"
Old 04-10-2007, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by crx-si
hey man mike over at Intense Import Concepts paints has painted the last three of my car and i paid around $1500 with materals and ive never saw anything that was less then perfect from all of mikes work.....so if you want your car to look good take it to mike...cuz i got a maaco paint job and it was chipping aftre a week...so i took it to mike and ive had the paint job for almost 2 years and it still looks like a brand new paint job....so give him a call and tell him rob sent you and hell get you a great deal

Contact Mike (727) 514-2313 or @ mike@intenseimportconcepts.com

IntenseImportConcepts.Com

^^hes right, I got a hatch painted by mike and it came out awesome...he does great work and hes a good guy...go to him
95 LS integra-*TRADED*
92 CX hatch-*TRADED*
91 boosted ls teg-*TRADED*
B20 crx-*TRADED*
92 SI 4WS PRELUDE-*SOLD*
97 EK coupe *CURRENT*