Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

I need front bumper repainted!

Old 03-16-2007, 02:08 PM
could be worse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need front bumper repainted!

My front bumper looks like ass. bugs stuck on it, paint chipping ect.. what kind of price should i look at when getting it repainted. its on a 99 integra.. I have tried to ask shops but get no answer. btw i want a decent job, its to match factory paint. im not looking for a quote, just 200, 500, ++ what general range should i be looking at

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 03-16-2007, 05:55 PM

if you want everthing fix then, they might have blend the color into the fenders and maybee the hood too. but i really dont know how the bumper looks like, if it has a big area close to the hood then mybee. It also depends how they fix the chips and other stuff too. If they promer the hole thing then blending gooing to be needed to the fenders and to the other arears close to the bumper. Also if they just prime the lower half of the bumper and just use a putty for the top half and still leave room for the color blend, then you should be safe.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Driven Concepts, Tampa FL

What color is the car? Any tears, dents, etc?
813-236-4500
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm

WE ARE DIRECT
Tein, GReddy, Buddy Club, Bride, Tanabe, K-Sport, Power Enterprise, etc......
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/d...ml#post4905630
Old 03-20-2007, 05:10 PM
could be worse

i dont know the exact name of the color, its a dark blue.. no dents or tears, its in great shape other then the paint.. the bottom has a lip that the paint seems to be chipping off of and then the bumpre itself just has the buggs all stuck and a scuff on the front, i dont see it taking more then sanding, priming and paint.. although im not the pro .. heres a pic to get an idea of the color.

sorry the pic is of the rear, its saying that I have the front pic uploaded but i deleted it the other day

www.generationsofcabinetry.com