Other Makes Look in the Sub-forums, if you vehicle's make is not list you can post below. Please Post in Correct Forum

Tiburons

Old 07-05-2005, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tiburons

Other then off the internet, do any of you guys know any good stores to buy performance parts for this tib in tampa? i was just wondering... and because people aren't really talking much in the other makes forum.
Old 07-06-2005, 10:40 AM

I havent heard of any but I am not from those parts I order most everything off line or call over to nextgen or make it myself...check the NT.com there are a ton of available vendors on there that offer awsome prices... hope this helps

-D
Old 07-06-2005, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by Zero_03Tib
Other then off the internet, do any of you guys know any good stores to buy performance parts for this tib in tampa? i was just wondering... and because people aren't really talking much in the other makes forum.
What you looking for? anything special?
Old 07-09-2005, 01:29 PM

no, i was just wondering if there was any place that sold parts. im not 2 fond of ordering off the net
Old 07-09-2005, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Zero_03Tib
no, i was just wondering if there was any place that sold parts. im not 2 fond of ordering off the net
Well due to the current small market for the Tiburon there are only a few shops here that would even want to touch the Tib much less mass produce parts it would be great on the consumer end but deff not on the producing end, just not cost effective. I wish it was different but the fact is unless alot of people suddenly start modding tiburons bolt on performance parts are either going to have to be ordered or fabricated by you or another shop/person.

Any manufactors that would be worth while can be found on www.Newtiburon.com in the vendors section click any of the links you will find anything from HID kits to completely built motors, turbo chargers, s/c, etc....I highly recomend looking in the group buy section or for sale by member section to help save you some $$$. Though if you do spark some other companies interest you may actually help the market for the tib thus making prices more competitive which helps us consumers out greatly.

Let me know if you find a new shop that sells products for the tiburon.

Thanks

-D