Other Makes Look in the Sub-forums, if you vehicle's make is not list you can post below. Please Post in Correct Forum

kia sephia I wanna make it race worthy

Old 06-02-2005, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kia sephia I wanna make it race worthy

I want to make my 1994 kia sephia fast and track worthy more than it already is. I have hopes to make it a 12 sec daily driver with complete engine reliability.....I choose the sephia model for its sporty body, stream-line aerodynamics, luxurious but sporty race inspired interior, and not to mentions its reliability. An all around great company making some of the best looking cars around..If any one can help me with my Kia project please let me know...we are a small breed of enthusiasts due to the fact that not too many people can afford these cars.... luxury and sportiness at its best...go kia
KIA

Last edited by bluecivicsi; 06-02-2005 at 09:35 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:33 PM

I took the Sephia to the track last week and it runs a solid 19.2 sec quarter mile...rather impressive I know. I did detect some jealousy from the other track go-ers but what do they expect..Its a car that has world reknown engineering behind it and its name ranks among some of the fastest cars in the world. Its not my fault I had the money to spend. Anyway, I figure with the cold air intake and the carbon fiber hood that I hand made..my 1/4 mile time should drasticly change. Why take an already incredibly fast car and try and make it faster?. Crazy some might say but when you drive a Kia you get tested on the streets. I have to live up to its name....KIA
Old 06-12-2011, 07:53 PM

Вчера с друзьями сидели в кафе, как раз обсуждали, а сегодня тут на сайте наткнулся. К чему бы это?
Old 07-25-2011, 02:28 AM

All dramas movies Фильмов за смс нет!
Old 12-09-2011, 03:37 PM

I lol'd.