Other Makes Look in the Sub-forums, if you vehicle's make is not list you can post below. Please Post in Correct Forum

Any Tiburons ??

Old 05-13-2005, 12:47 PM
Flip-Flop Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Tiburons ??

Hello, are there any Tiburons on this site, if so and I haven't talked to you please PM me so we can chat, yes I know about NT.com but NT.com sucks
Old 05-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Peon on steroids!

nope, havent seen any on here...wish there were some though. I think the tiburon(and certain other hyundais) have a lot of potential, all everyone does to them though is rice, poor unloved hyundais....where are the 4g63t excels and elantras around?
Old 05-16-2005, 03:41 PM
RCM

I hav an Elantra.
Old 05-23-2005, 12:08 AM
Mazing

maybe getting a tib gt soon ??
Old 05-27-2005, 07:27 AM
the lurker...

Originally Posted by TiburonGTGirl
Hello, are there any Tiburons on this site, if so and I haven't talked to you please PM me so we can chat, yes I know about NT.com but NT.com sucks
nt.com use to not suck... but lately, yes... it does...

and yes there are tiburon's around on this board...

but I know I'm just busy trying to put in my 2nd turbo setup on my car

can't find any damn shops that want to do the piping for the bigger setup atm grr
Old 05-27-2005, 02:50 PM
BoostAddict

Originally Posted by beebo10
maybe getting a tib gt soon ??
Um no, stick with your M3. The M3 is a great car and packs alot of punch in stock trim.

Sure, Tiburons "can" be fast, but so can any other car for that matter, with the right amount of money.

You have the best of both worlds (performance and style), not to mention rock solid reliability. Anybody who tells you M3's aren't reliable, either don't know what the hell they are talking about, or actually owned an M3 and never properly maintained it.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:33 AM

I have a GTV6 tib. See my info in the meets and greets thread.

Labmixz I dont see you on NT anymore you get banned?

Hyundai love---trust me not much of it! They have alot of potential and alot of parts out just not so popular!
Old 06-02-2005, 02:52 PM
the lurker...

Originally Posted by SUPERCHARGEDTIB
I have a GTV6 tib. See my info in the meets and greets thread.

Labmixz I dont see you on NT anymore you get banned?

Hyundai love---trust me not much of it! They have alot of potential and alot of parts out just not so popular!
I'm still there, check the SE forum... don't post much cause I was without internet for about a year...
Old 06-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Mazing

Originally Posted by BoostLogik
Um no, stick with your M3. The M3 is a great car and packs alot of punch in stock trim.

Sure, Tiburons "can" be fast, but so can any other car for that matter, with the right amount of money.

You have the best of both worlds (performance and style), not to mention rock solid reliability. Anybody who tells you M3's aren't reliable, either don't know what the hell they are talking about, or actually owned an M3 and never properly maintained it.
i need a second car. my miles are getting up there. don't worry everytime i drive like a rental or a friends car i get reminded why i keep my 7 year old car.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by beebo10
i need a second car. my miles are getting up there. don't worry everytime i drive like a rental or a friends car i get reminded why i keep my 7 year old car.
I would take your 7 year old car off your hands any time. I had a 1987 325 before the tib and even for its age I loved that thing! I cant wait till the day I own a real bmw like a M3 or M5. BMW's are the sh!t. If you ever decide to sell, shoot me a pm! PLEASE.

-Sorry to Hijack the thread for a 2nd time now! I will stop......