Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

My dyno results

Old 12-24-2002, 02:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Fast91SER"

And also mr. mattback, check http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6401&item=18753211 97

SE-R with Fmax kit "real turbo" only puts down 194hp at 8psi...man...looks like my fake turbo is doing a hell of a lot better at less psi.
Well, the numbers from that car can't be accurate unless it's VERY poorly tuned because it looks from the pics like that se-r has a t3/t4 hybrid or something and not a t25.

Don't worry about Mattback, you've just got to get to know him.

If your turbo setup doesn't consist of at least something pushing 15 psi and a LOT of CFM he just thinks it's a waste of time and money.

That's just Mattback

But IMO these guys including Matt are right about the A/F ratio try and keep her around 12:1. good numbers for what you have thus far
Old 12-24-2002, 02:20 PM
VVL, The other VTEC!

That was exactly my point, that ebay car has a bigger turbo, pushing more psi, and I made 21 more hp than that thing...hmm.

And I really dont care about knowing mattback, from reading his posts on here, all he does is talk shit, and it seems like plenty of people on here hate him, and have no respect for him. So my opinion of him will not change.
Old 12-24-2002, 02:22 PM
lifelong learner

here'ss a couple of things also.

Your dyno is corrected to STD not SAE. multiply your numbers by about .85 to see what your numbers compare to other guys.

there is alot more to making power than just slapping a turbo on. that f-max is proof of it. i make 360 wheel hosrepower at 15psi. other guys only make 280 whp at 15psi with the same type of setups. this is where tuning comes in.

If he's running 13 degrees timing and youre running 18, thats where the difference is also.

the numbers are nice, yes, but i'm just saying richen it up.
Old 12-24-2002, 02:24 PM
VVL, The other VTEC!

my timing is at 14 degrees.
Old 12-24-2002, 02:25 PM
lifelong learner

if you dynoed in 4th and him in 3rd that would explain a difference also
Old 12-24-2002, 02:27 PM
VVL, The other VTEC!

And the numbers are correct. If you remember the red se-r at the Tampa dyno day who put down 157hp, he dynoed again, this time with an ecu, and bored maf since last time, and he gained 2hp, so I dont think the numbers are lying. If what you're saying with the .85, his hp would be 135. and I know he did not lose 22hp from putting in an ecu and bored maf.

And I dynoed in 3rd gear.
Old 12-24-2002, 02:37 PM
lifelong learner

2hp sounds about right for no changes whatsoeverto the car other than boring a maf which does nothing.

i'm sick of arguing get your air fuel tuned.

leaner is meaner
Old 12-28-2002, 04:06 PM
Cafe Racer Extraordinaire

Originally posted by "Fast91SER"

And I really dont care about knowing mattback, from reading his posts on here, all he does is talk shit, and it seems like plenty of people on here hate him, and have no respect for him. So my opinion of him will not change.
If you have such a problem with him, don't post here. Simple as that. Matt has respect, don't talk about someone you don't know. Who cares what your putting down, I put down 139.6whp cause I'm a bitch with a pussy SE-R, but bring your ass to an auto-x and I'll slap your shit around :thefinger:

"Well, here's the thing".....you will be missed.
Old 12-28-2002, 04:58 PM
VVL, The other VTEC!

Originally posted by "LogicalRetard"

Originally Posted by Fast91SER
If you have such a problem with him, don't post here. Simple as that. Matt has respect, don't talk about someone you don't know. Who cares what your putting down, I put down 139.6whp cause I'm a bitch with a pussy SE-R, but bring your ass to an auto-x and I'll slap your shit around :thefinger:
Well Bart, you can go drive your shitbucket around all the cones you want. I got some nice dyno numbers and I posted. Mattback has some personal issues, and for some reason he doesnt like whatever I post.

I dont care how much HP and torque his car puts down if it cant last for more than a week. What good is a 400hp car that doesnt run? I will talk all the shit I want, I am getting sick and tired off mattback and his shit, if he has nothing positive to say about my posts, roll over, poke him in the ass, and tell him to stop posting.