Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

wiring guy/girl needed cash in hand

Old 01-29-2011, 09:55 AM
buildin' it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nismobartimac51
dwrec37 did it for 100 and drove down from brooksvile and did it in 30 degrees at night so i think he rushed because it was fucking cold

but man i cant get ride of this car and start over im trying to sell it outright with all my sr/240/ka parts for school so i mean i cant get new body harness or engin harness hell im about to get a 5lug swap just to help the sale. but shity shit shit guys this might be my last 240 because im over it no swap has been this hard with my old wiring guy (r.i.p) then someone comes and cuts 2extra harness up and destroys my chassie and dash wiring.

but thanks for all the help guys i will get my buddy to do that fuel pump wiring shit since he's at the shop and ill let yall know
yeah, that sucks that you paid 100 bucks for someone to chop up your harness. Live and learn.
working at night in the cold isn't awesome either. But any swap should be plug and play, not hard wired.

If "hotwiring" the fuel pump like we're sayin works, then just run the wire in a nice clean way, and wire in a relay and a switch and call it good enough. Alls fair in love, war, and used cars.
I've seen a lot of people wire it in that way. They put the switch somewhere that isn't a pain in the ass to get to, but still out of the way so it is like a kill switch for the car so some theft can't just hotwire the car and drive off. Just wire it up so the switch activates the relay.
You could also just tap into a switched 12v wire and have that activate the relay, but the kill switch is cooler.

Good luck.

hopefully just running that new wire works.
but like I said, double check the fuel pump ground. It very well could be the source of all of the problems.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:08 AM

haha thanks man and if that dont work i wonder how a 93 coupe stands up to a bunch of rednecks and our shotguns and rifles hahaha
Old 01-29-2011, 10:59 AM
Doesnt see what you did

Originally Posted by nismobartimac51
haha thanks man and if that dont work i wonder how a 93 coupe stands up to a bunch of rednecks and our shotguns and rifles hahaha

Can I bring my pistols ? This sounds like fun.
full on track cars can take a lot more liberties with shit than a street car. bell bottom kits and crazy wheel fitment look cool sliding on a track, but when i want to drive to taco bus, im going to ruin all of that shit. so it just doesnt work for me. function over fashion.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
also, im about to blow my moderator status by deleteing all of davids posts
R.I.P. Tim

SR, RB, and LS1 into S13/14 harnesses converted.

SR 13/13- $120, 13/14 or 14/13 $180
RB $200
LS1 $250
Old 01-29-2011, 11:32 AM
buildin' it

shit man, if it comes down to that, I got 50 bucks on it. I'll just buy the thing from ya....
Old 01-29-2011, 03:14 PM

hell 50 id rather kill it lol and z28ricer hell yea bring what ever you got. i might have to bring bessy (my ar-15) and let her scream (: but ill try everything i can to get this hoe bag running
Old 01-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Doesnt see what you did

It would probably be smarter if i just brought some electrical stuffs, and fixed it instead.

but hey i've got a few boxes of 223, enough 45 and sig to make for some fun
full on track cars can take a lot more liberties with shit than a street car. bell bottom kits and crazy wheel fitment look cool sliding on a track, but when i want to drive to taco bus, im going to ruin all of that shit. so it just doesnt work for me. function over fashion.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
also, im about to blow my moderator status by deleteing all of davids posts
R.I.P. Tim

SR, RB, and LS1 into S13/14 harnesses converted.

SR 13/13- $120, 13/14 or 14/13 $180
RB $200
LS1 $250
Old 01-29-2011, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Z28ricer
It would probably be smarter if i just brought some electrical stuffs, and fixed it instead.

but hey i've got a few boxes of 223, enough 45 and sig to make for some fun
THAT WOULD BE SMATER LOL

and the only car of mine iv ever done that to was a 92 se-r that a wrapped around a pole that came out of no where so lets see how this shit goes anything helps guys i have no prob handing out some cash for wiring
Old 01-29-2011, 08:46 PM

could it also even be in the ecu? because like my prvis treads say i fried them and only solderd the coil so ecu prob?
Old 01-30-2011, 12:43 AM

bump lmk if i should buy a new ecu that 100% or if any of yall can come check it out
Old 01-30-2011, 06:05 PM

ttt