Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

S13 to S14 AC Compressor Swap Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 03:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation S13 to S14 AC Compressor Swap Thread

For KA24DE Engines Only

Basically Ive searched almost everywhere with not much information on swapping the Compressors.
If you plan on doing this to your S13 or S14 here is what I learned.

-S13 Compressor mounting points differ from the S14 Compressor.

-S13 Compressor Bracket differs from the S14.

-S13 AC fitting (of the Bigger line) that connects on the Compressor is also different.

So basically if you plan on swaping out your compressors from S13 on S14 or vice versa make sure you check all of the above before you do it. I had to learn the hard way.

Since I'm going S13 Compressor on S14 I need the bracket and the bigger fitting line swapped over for it to work. The smaller one looks to fit just fine it's just the bigger one I need now. But I'm not sure yet if it will even work or not.

So if anyone has any ideas please chime in before I go waisting more time. Becasue the guy I purchased the Compressor from said it was a S14 but he was totally wrong and now it looks like he ain't giving me my money back.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:05 PM
(OO\____/OO)

why not just sell the S13 compressor and get a S14 compressor instead of going through all the BS of converting to an older unimproved system?

Originally Posted by sean1
Shit'll buff out.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:18 PM

Yup that looks like what I'm going to have to do. I should have made sure what I was buying in the first place regardless of how sure the seller is.